[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
atolleso wrote:

I am a bit confused on the warlords mark though. Do we even get leech from that? Do we need it? Or is it just for endurance charges.

No, you don't need it. You can substitute self cast or low level high quality Despair. I use it because I like the longer duration Immortal Call and the initial hit of ED is enough to get a bit of mana leech on bosses.

For the next build I have planned, it will be mandatory.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
atolleso wrote:

I am a bit confused on the warlords mark though. Do we even get leech from that? Do we need it? Or is it just for endurance charges.

No, you don't need it. You can substitute self cast or low level high quality Despair. I use it because I like the longer duration Immortal Call and the initial hit of ED is enough to get a bit of mana leech on bosses.

For the next build I have planned, it will be mandatory.

Gotcha, I was also thinking Enfeeble for survival possibly.

Any hints as to the next brew? :)
Will elder be a pain for this build? As it's DoT and shaper just roll over and die.
Does watchers eye with damage taken from mana before life worth it to spend my 30 ex? Or some other mode will be better? Reply pls
"
dangeonm wrote:
Does watchers eye with damage taken from mana before life worth it to spend my 30 ex?

In the guide I said it was the last upgrade. Nothing is better for the second modifier, is it worth it? Up to you. I included the math, you can see how much life it gives you.
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Will elder be a pain for this build? As it's DoT and shaper just roll over and die.

There is an Uber Elder video, I haven't uploaded normal because I think it is too easy and not worth a video.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Ammoconda wrote:

There is an Uber Elder video, I haven't uploaded normal because I think it is too easy and not worth a video.

I mean the normal elder, as during the portal phase it is hard to keep the shaper alive since the build is DoT based. The void spawns takes a bit to kill.
"
Ammoconda wrote:
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Ammoconda wrote:

I mean the normal elder, as during the portal phase it is hard to keep the shaper alive since the build is DoT based. The void spawns takes a bit to kill.

If you're really really under equipped, I could see it being a problem. I've never had trouble, but if you want a video I'll upload one after I run Uber Elder today. The portal phase is really easy because of contagion.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Overall happy with the starting guide.

Did some tweaks to the build to optimize it. Over all this is the outcome:

GEAR
Spoiler

Have to do lab a bit to get enchants still.

Some noticable changes - 5L gloves with Faster casting and Spell Cascade - make farming feel ALOT better. (Blind gloves seem like a waste because of the cloud flask - we are very mobile 12 sec flask seems more than needed in majority of encounters and most endgame bosses moves are spells meaning blind is useless vs them)

Witchfire Brew - often you can simply stand there in a cloud and bosses can do squat shit nothing to you because of 60% dodge and 70% evasion. DMG boost is HUUUUGGEEE

Mana Weapon with %as, additional mana and mana regen help ALOT (you can craft them easly)

Vaal Haste + Onslaught/Mana Watchers eye - Zoom Zoom faster - 10 sec is enough to be all the time on haste (Helps ALOT with clear because without enough of cast speed ED feels like shit, you get also stunned alot because of no immunity - Crab Pantheon works moderately)

Perfect Atziri's Foible - is simply BIS, you can reroll no regen maps, 220 additional life from 10-20 ex+ Blue Pearl Insanity amu is not worth the effort, math is on Foible side.

TREE
www.poeurl.com/bRGU

It is a pretty good build. Tho there are other options with A LOT more mana regeneration that do not require conditional ON KILL effects to reach those huge mana regen values.

Probably gonna roll one to have comparison between them, tho it will be hard because of different skills.

Like i said, respeced my Hirophant to give Indigon another shot and this is the outcome:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2126409

10 MILION++ DPS, 8.8k+ EHP, 42k Life Regen, BV, EK Indigon Inquisitor

For now Inquisitor wins hands down in everything :S
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Apr 4, 2018, 6:09:28 PM
"
Ammoconda wrote:
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Ammoconda wrote:

https://youtu.be/yRwgdE0VNtg

I will not be attaching this to the guide, but here you go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info