[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Hois_ wrote:
how important is the blind on the gloves? There arent on the market that I can find.
Edit: nvm I see in your guide that you feel its mandatory.. well this sucks lol I bought indigon for 100c and a cloak and got the 5L but no blind gloves on market

They are easy to make. I was selling these

Spoiler

for 18c. You can either chaos or t5 greed them.

Tips: Pick an iL85+ Shaper glove base which is either ES or Hybrid ES. (So it can get mana.)

Why ilvl85? Which affix hit T1 at this ilvl?
GL everyone :D
Sup Rhaegar! :)
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Pieprzojad wrote:

Why ilvl85? Which affix hit T1 at this ilvl?

84 for resists, L20 faster casting shaper mod and 85 for the extra Dexterity roll, which can add value when using chaos on items. A pair of gloves with faster casting support, dexterity and life can sell for more than an exalt.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
blowingoff wrote:
i got 6241

Congrats. You win. I'm currently online on OrdinaryEDTrickster. Feel free to get in contact with me whenever to pick up your prize.

Winner: 6649

https://youtu.be/JFT07kAngY8
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 3, 2018, 5:14:06 PM
Rhaegar_G is a true king among men
1780 is my roll.

Loving the build so far. One question: what advice do you have for doing normal Elder when leveled in the mid 80s? I'm finding that the ED doesn't drop portals fast enough to be comfortable. Maybe I'm just spoiled from mindlessly owning the fight with PP VD. Switching to the Pledge of Hands package helped a lot but no life gain was a concern.
"
atolleso wrote:
1780 is my roll.

Loving the build so far. One question: what advice do you have for doing normal Elder when leveled in the mid 80s? I'm finding that the ED doesn't drop portals fast enough to be comfortable. Maybe I'm just spoiled from mindlessly owning the fight with PP VD. Switching to the Pledge of Hands package helped a lot but no life gain was a concern.

Dude you have a lvl 4 empower but lvl 18 ED that is the biggest problem I can see immediately. get a cheap no q lvl 21 and keep lvling that up on swap. Also I like the name of your inquisitor lol. I made an inquis named Vokka in turmoil 2 week before 3.0

/e also you have very solid gear man you dont need to enter the draw that is also already over
Last edited by Glencairn on Apr 3, 2018, 6:21:40 PM
"
Glencairn wrote:
"
atolleso wrote:
1780 is my roll.

Dude you have a lvl 4 empower but lvl 18 ED that is the biggest problem I can see immediately. get a cheap no q lvl 21 and keep lvling that up on swap. Also I like the name of your inquisitor lol. I made an inquis named Vokka in turmoil 2 week before 3.0

/e also you have very solid gear man you dont need to enter the draw that is also already over

Thanks for the input. You are of course right on the gems; I just always start a twink with 1/20 gems and level em to 20, vaal, and replace the bricks. I suppose I can just swap over now.

Also you're 100% right on the last point, my bad. I didn't notice it was a budget giveaway.
Hey Rhaegar since im new im not understanding the reason of Firestorm in the gloves with CWDT is there a specific thing it does to help?
"
Hois_ wrote:
Hey Rhaegar since im new im not understanding the reason of Firestorm in the gloves with CWDT is there a specific thing it does to help?

It throws damage+blind at ranged mobs. Just be careful on ele reflect maps.

I am a bit confused on the warlords mark though. Do we even get leech from that? Do we need it? Or is it just for endurance charges.
Last edited by atolleso on Apr 3, 2018, 7:10:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info