[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

Overall happy with the starting guide.

Did some tweaks to the build to optimize it. Over all this is the outcome:

GEAR
Spoiler

Have to do lab a bit to get enchants still.

Some noticable changes - 5L gloves with Faster casting and Spell Cascade - make farming feel ALOT better. (Blind gloves seem like a waste because of the cloud flask - we are very mobile 12 sec flask seems more than needed in majority of encounters and most endgame bosses moves are spells meaning blind is useless vs them)

Witchfire Brew - often you can simply stand there in a cloud and bosses can do squat shit nothing to you because of 60% dodge and 70% evasion. DMG boost is HUUUUGGEEE

Mana Weapon with %as, additional mana and mana regen help ALOT (you can craft them easly)

Vaal Haste + Onslaught/Mana Watchers eye - Zoom Zoom faster - 10 sec is enough to be all the time on haste (Helps ALOT with clear because without enough of cast speed ED feels like shit, you get also stunned alot because of no immunity - Crab Pantheon works moderately)

Perfect Atziri's Foible - is simply BIS, you can reroll no regen maps, 220 additional life from 10-20 ex+ Blue Pearl Insanity amu is not worth the effort, math is on Foible side.

TREE
www.poeurl.com/bRGU

It is a pretty good build. Tho there are other options with A LOT more mana regeneration that do not require conditional ON KILL effects to reach those huge mana regen values.

Probably gonna roll one to have comparison between them, tho it will be hard because of different skills.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Apr 3, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
Not playing this build but your point about how this item redefines how valuable certain mods on items just speak my mind. I use the same idea but with bladefall totem Hierophant. Easiest Shaper I've ever done. Just glad someone used the time to show how OP Indigon actually is. However, I'm a bit sad that they'll probably nerf it in the next patch. Either that or it'll shoot way up in price so that I can't really afford it anymore.
4758 Kappa nicebuild(tm)
IGN: Blok_Head
Count me impressed.
I like the guide.

But...

you need to step up your MTX game for the real blue/purple theme.

You need:

Purple Necrotic Armor Set without helm
Abyssal Lich helm
Arcane Tome Totem Skin
Purple/Breach/Prophecy foot prints
Breachlord Cloak (you already use this)
Breach Lord Portal or Purple Portal
2x Purple Scorpion
Arcane Shield or Crab Claw Shield (works good with Purple Necro)

Otherwise you can switch Purple Necro for Cerulean Seraph Armor Set if you have that. (that thing is old AF)

Eitherway, I like your build.

:D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Count me impressed.
I like the guide.

But...

you need to step up your MTX game for the real blue/purple theme.

You need:

Purple Necrotic Armor Set without helm
Abyssal Lich helm
Arcane Tome Totem Skin
Purple/Breach/Prophecy foot prints
Breachlord Cloak (you already use this)
Breach Lord Portal or Purple Portal
2x Purple Scorpion
Arcane Shield or Crab Claw Shield (works good with Purple Necro)

Otherwise you can switch Purple Necro for Cerulean Seraph Armor Set if you have that. (that thing is old AF)

Eitherway, I like your build.

:D

Thanks for the kind words! Sadly, all my supporter pack points have been blown on gambling boxes. I'll have to buy all the blue stuff next pack.

P.S. I've had Warlords mark in my chest for the last 2-3 days instead of Empower, so I guess I've done Uber Elder 4 times on a 5 link without Empower. So I guess I can say it can be done, its just pretty miserable.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 3, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

also, do you mind providing a lil guidance? I think everything just needs small upgrades.

thanks in advance :-D
Did you tried this staff? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cane_of_Unravelling

Last edited by Pieprzojad on Apr 3, 2018, 1:56:16 PM
"
saigatenozu wrote:

also, do you mind providing a lil guidance? I think everything just needs small upgrades.

L3 corrupted empower is very cheap and a substantial upgrade, buy that and save for L4. Run lab for the boot enchant. Looking good!
"
Pieprzojad wrote:
Did you tried this staff? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cane_of_Unravelling

I don't like running staves, even Pledge of Hands, because they are too restrictive. They are very slow and associated movement skills are very poor.

If this staff were 0.2% Mana Regenerated Per second instead of an integer it would be better. Since it is not, the best case scenario is probably like 100 regeneration from this item, which is worse than a single maximum mana modifier on weapon or shield.

The +2 is nice for damage, so it has that going for it, but I suspect you will be restricted by maximum mana much quicker, so it will probably be less than a 6L cloak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info