[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

"
for the more expensive leveling option, do you use ONE or TWO poet's pens?

I use two. Its comfy and they are easy to resell at maybe 2-3c loss, so I consider it to be totally worthwhile.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Rhaegar just got all my semi budget gear together and I am low on strength for the increased duration on the wither. Am I missing something was I supposed to get strength on a piece of gear? On top of that my spell attack speed seems much lower than yours in the budget shaper kill and im not sure why.
Last edited by Hois_ on Apr 2, 2018, 8:27:18 PM
i got 6241
Haven't had time to watch the videos yet since I'm still at work , but why is it titled "would I do this again? fuck no" ? Scares me a little with budget options since there's no way I could ever afford the expensive option in a league, but I love ED and wanted to get to end game bosses with it.

Also, 2345. Is this like Price is Right? Closest but can't go over?
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
Hello! One day from this post, I will be giving away all the items I purchased to showcase the low entry cost of this build. The lucky winner will be decided by true random pick using this website.

2345 thanks

But how do you sustain the mana?

Random number Jesus take the wheel.
just finished gearing up to play this build(and got a lucky vaal), all that is left is to spam uber ad nauseam until i get ED on the hat/regen on the boots.

Is there anything off/bad about the items I picked up?
Spoiler

Also i made these for my discharger toon a while ago, think they could reasonably be applied here?

"
Hois_ wrote:
Rhaegar just got all my semi budget gear together and I am low on strength for the increased duration on the wither. Am I missing something was I supposed to get strength on a piece of gear? On top of that my spell attack speed seems much lower than yours in the budget shaper kill and im not sure why.

114 strength is taken off tree. Even at level 21 Increased Duration, you will be able to use it. You're probably missing the node by ranger, the build has no attribute requirements which are satisfied through gear.

Cast speed? Attack speed? This sounds like a level difference either way.
"
djfang wrote:
Is there anything off/bad about the items I picked up?

I'd divine the jewel and Indigon, but apart from that no. With that chest you should be fine for all content, so long as you cap resistances and follow the recommended gear swaps for optimal running of specific content.

"
djfang wrote:

Also i made these for my discharger toon a while ago, think they could reasonably be applied here?

Aspect of the spider is very safe, but since it reserves damage, it ends up reducing maximum damage by a lot. For trash it is fine, but I would toggle it off for most end game boss fights.

Indigon is weird in that things like RF, Blood Rage, and anything which reserves a percent of mana is generally disadvantageous. The first two break the ascendancy outright and the latter translates to less damage in all cases I've examined so far.

I tested with something like those (with mana + enchant) and found it to be unsatisfactory for anything except PVP/HOGM.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Apr 3, 2018, 5:56:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info