[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Yalassandra wrote:
been having mana problems? usually 3 fb attacks then im oom. i've been holding onto my mana potion but how can i resolve this?

The soul raker node has covered my mana problems (it's part of the "Claw Wheel" the OP spoke about)
Appreciate the people who help the other people playing the build a ton. Sorry for the lack of responses the last few weeks. Putting the whole build guides in the backseat while I work on other things. Just know that I still do read your responses relating to the build guide for feedback. Have fun!
In Act 4 under "Leveling"; you say -" You will also get a few of our most used gems here. Those are Ice golem and multi-strike. "

Yet under your Skill Gem Order- you dont have Multi-strike listed as a link to any skill gem. Am i missing something? Do i assume its for Frost Blades? Or even Double Strike?
"
Rikotsu wrote:
"
Yalassandra wrote:
been having mana problems? usually 3 fb attacks then im oom. i've been holding onto my mana potion but how can i resolve this?

The soul raker node has covered my mana problems (it's part of the "Claw Wheel" the OP spoke about)

thank you so much.

any idea why he locks his rage support at level 9?
Hi guys, I just found it that attack speed is a bit slow. Having trouble on higher maps? Any suggestions?
I'm really enjoying your build so far. This is the first melee toon I'm trying and so far so good!

I just hit lvl 33 and everything is going great but I'm falling behind on life and defenses. I'm going to prioritize Life nodes on the passive tree for a few levels but what I really need is a good Chest piece that will hold me over for the next 20-30 levels.

I'd like to keep it as cheap as possible since it will just be a leveling item. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help and info!
LaxerFL
In the YouTube video he also shows Multistrike supporting FrostBlades. I'm not sure which is the most up to date version of the build so I'm going to try it with and without Multistrike and see which I like better. I have a few more lvls to go before I get there however...
I'll post an update here if no one else has any input on this issue.

LaxerFL
"
LaxerFL420 wrote:
In the YouTube video he also shows Multistrike supporting FrostBlades. I'm not sure which is the most up to date version of the build so I'm going to try it with and without Multistrike and see which I like better. I have a few more lvls to go before I get there however...
I'll post an update here if no one else has any input on this issue.

LaxerFL

The updated build is use Ancestral Call rather than Multistrike. Though other versions of this build uses Multistrike with Ancestral call
"
BlackSunKR81 wrote:
The updated build is use Ancestral Call rather than Multistrike. Though other versions of this build uses Multistrike with Ancestral call

Is Ancestral Call really worth it though? I lose like 20% damage for the melee part of Frostblades to hit 2 extra mobs? For me the real damage of Frostblades is the projectiles that fire AFTER the melee hit lands... So I don't see the advantage to Ancestral Call. My AoE clear is great without it since Frostblades fires off 7 projectiles as it is. Am I missing something with AC? Does Frostblades fire off MORE projectiles based on how many mobs the melee part hits?

Thanks for any info! I'm loving this build! I love when a whole pack of mobs gets shattered in 1 click!! So satisfying!! My last build was a Cold DoT Witch so I'm not used to things dying so FAST!!!
LaxerFL
Last edited by LaxerFL420 on Jul 12, 2019, 11:42:49 PM
Hi,

Ancestrall Call triggers the projectile of the frostblades if I'm not mistaken, so it's a good boost to dps. Also you get 10% attack speed, which can't be bad.
I must admit that it's so fast I just see everything explode instantly, before I can check all this.

I've got a problem with defenses though. I've been rolling on T12- content, but starting with T13 there was a big difficulty spiket where I get shredded, and on a T15 I just get one shot by the boss' movement skill -_-'.

I took the most life I could within my budget, all RES are overcapped, but I think my problem is with the mixed evasion / armour I get from my stuff.
In the guide we don't look for evasion rating stats.

But looking at my defences stats, I sit at 851 armour (6% phys dmg reduction) and 2858 evasion (10% chance to evade).

How did you guys get around this problem ?

HF :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info