[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Can you please give me a better explanation of the gear? I'm confused
"
beelzeboss wrote:
I've been having a hard time completing this build with 35c. Even with 100c. For example, you recommend Starkonja's Head, and the four gems in your helmet are 3x Red 1x Blue. Being a dex item, the cheapest 3R1B Starkonja in the market is 60c. I had many issues like that in the build. Am I doing something wrong?

Use your crafting bench and jewelers to roll off colors.
Is Atziri's Step the BiS? Because it doesn't have resistance options. Should I still get it or are there better options since I have some currency left to invest.
I ask many time and still don't have answer:

Is it worth changing 1 Touch of Anguis for another claws 350+ dps, or two claws with 350+ dps and change gems setup for example :
Frost Blade-EDwA-Rage-Ice Bite(for frezy)-Multistrike-Acenstral Call/Ruthless

Thanks for help
Last edited by kontomatiego on Jul 4, 2019, 7:00:35 PM
I don't think Atziri's step are the BIS.
Whether you have that extra spell dodge or not, you cannot facetank enemies.
I use rare boots with some res because I found a unique belt that is almost the BIS.

He's squishy, but I'm sure he can be a heck of a damage dealer with right enchants.

"
kontomatiego wrote:
I ask many time and still don't have answer:

Is it worth changing 1 Touch of Anguis for another claws 350+ dps, or two claws with 350+ dps and change gems setup for example :
Frost Blade-EDwA-Rage-Ice Bite(for frezy)-Multistrike-Acenstral Call/Ruthless

Thanks for help

If you can spend some exalts, you can go for another powerful rare claw.
This guide is just an example.
"
shroudb wrote:
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
I have a problem with sockets, is it even possible to change the colors of this:

or this:

to 3 red and one blue sockets?

Yeah, I know, it's a DEX gear so almost all of the sockets will be green, but I have no place for Steelskin, CwDT, Frost Bomb and Increased Duration.

In the build from PoB this skills installed in the helmet
Spoiler

But feels like it's impossible to make the sockets of this helmet RRBR

How do you guys deal with it?

By the way, here's my gear if You need.
Spoiler

I'd put that 4l in the gloves and change the warchief on the boots.

Warchief only really needs 2 reds+1b, so with crafting station you can roll on the 2 reds recipe till you get 1b+1g on the other 2 sockets which isn't hard.

In the green socket there's a plethora of green supports to replace the "melee physical" red support like added cold or faster attacks.

Lol. I don't know how I did it.

Dexterity boots without green sockets xD
Update: Those who look for better armor for this build, you can consider daresso armor too. just replaced loreweave with it.

Its high defensive stats and endurance charges make the assassin more durable. IMO it especially works well with vaal pact.

Last edited by MacawLover on Jul 5, 2019, 9:15:35 AM
"
Cerumanno wrote:
Hi, Can this build do all content ?
Uber Elder....

No, it cannot.

It is a super fun build -- but there are several other builds that can clear T16, do a deathless Shaper kill and finish the Uber Elder & Shaper encounter without issue. This is not one of them.

You simply don't do enough damage fast enough, while surviving. Example--at level 75, even clearing a Syndicate basement in time will be an issue.
Last edited by Optio82 on Jul 5, 2019, 7:18:32 PM
TLDR: noob got lucky and had a exalt drop. so now what?

This is the first time I have even played past Act 6, and now before I finish Act 10, I want to make sure i'm ready for the next resistance debuff.

I know I need 2 touch of anguish, but after that I'm not sure what else I should look into buying or farming. What piece of gear would be best for now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info