[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
SilvatoX wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you for this build. It's my first time playing POE and i decided to go for this build. I really like it! Today I killed the Elder, the four guardians and the Shaper. Thank you!

"
Quintessence wrote:
Are there any map mods this build can't run?

The damage reflect mods are impossible for me but everything else is fine.

That is a shame, I was hoping reflect maps were possible with the high crit chance.
"
Quintessence wrote:
That is a shame, I was hoping reflect maps were possible with the high crit chance.

High crit chance would only increase your dmg output so you would reflect more damage back to you, so I do not see how that would help you.
Is it worth changing 1 Touch of Anguis for another claws 350+ dps, or two claws with 350+ dps and change gems setup for example :
Frost Blade-EDwA-Rage-Ice Bite(for frezy)-Multistrike-Acenstral Call/Ruthless

How exactly work skill Steelskin with CWDT ?

Thanks for help
I messed up and didn't select the Ruthless Gem in the Act I Mercy Mission. Is there any way for me to obtain this now as a Shadow? Thanks.
you say here to use steel skin and ice bite but on video you use warchief and asassin's mark , which one is correct?
Is the skill gems to use up to date in the thread post or the video?

They are both different, I'm assuming this thread is the one to look at.

Edit: NVM, realized I didn't know that you can see skillgems on Path of Building :)
Last edited by dgwow123 on Jul 2, 2019, 6:25:05 PM
"
Bashmaistora wrote:
"
Quintessence wrote:

High crit chance would only increase your dmg output so you would reflect more damage back to you, so I do not see how that would help you.

Because one of the ascendancy nodes you take as assassin makes it so that crits don't reflect.
I currently use loreweave for this build.
Its low armor makes me pretty squishy, but I almost always crit with it!
(Is the belly or any rare armor with high HP better?)

also, are frenzy charge nodes worth it, even with those two unique claws?
with loreweave and other cold damage related nodes, I deal really high damage, even with three or two frenzy charges.

I've been having a hard time completing this build with 35c. Even with 100c. For example, you recommend Starkonja's Head, and the four gems in your helmet are 3x Red 1x Blue. Being a dex item, the cheapest 3R1B Starkonja in the market is 60c. I had many issues like that in the build. Am I doing something wrong?
"
beelzeboss wrote:
I've been having a hard time completing this build with 35c. Even with 100c. For example, you recommend Starkonja's Head, and the four gems in your helmet are 3x Red 1x Blue. Being a dex item, the cheapest 3R1B Starkonja in the market is 60c. I had many issues like that in the build. Am I doing something wrong?

look for 3 red sockets on gloves or boots. Atziri's step are optional and other strength boots with high res/life are okay.

My starkonja is 2r 2g and linked with CWDT-Steelskin-Blade Vortex-Ice Golem
Last edited by MacawLover on Jul 3, 2019, 6:18:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info