[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Can i replace Increased duration support with berserk such that i dont have to cast it manually? Is that a good/bad idea?
I was trying to follow your build but noticed that the the gem skill arrangement in the video and the on the path of building link are different. Was that intentional and the path of building build is more optimal? Thanks for the hard work!

This is my first character. Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong with my build so far?
Last edited by yjoonn on Jun 27, 2019, 5:47:50 PM
Some reports of doing uber elder and shaper w/ this build?
IGN: SatanasSatanica
"
nDhuntT wrote:
Some reports of doing uber elder and shaper w/ this build?

this is impossible, because of very little damage on a single target
I appreciate the build, killed kitava yesterday, no problems with maps so far, doing t3-4s now, lvl 75, doing well, just wanted to say thanks for the build!
How does Berserk work in this update? It's not a support gem. Do I need to proc it during boss battles, along with vaal double strike?

Loving the build so far!
I see alot of the blue gems for this build and yet in your PoB items, theres only 2 of the 5 gems slots for the 5 blue gems. IS there an update to this, on the gems or did i just get the wrong gems lol.
Also, where do i put these gem. I dont see anywhere on the PoB and the video seems outdated so if anyone can help me with that, that would be great.
Hi, Can this build do all content ?
Uber Elder....
What are the recommended claws? Beginner and advanced, thanks.
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info