[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Is there any reason that hatred is linked together with herald of ice, curse on hit and the curse? Or can i safely put herald + curse on hit + curse in my weapon and run whirling blades with blood magic as a 4 link? Also, can someone explain to me what the deal with vaal double strike is? Do i switch that with frost blades for boss fight and does it need to be socketed for collecting souls?

Hey mate, You just use the Vaal ability. it makes you attack like your on meth. really good DPS boost.
Ужаснейший билд, я решил начать Легион им,но очень сильно пожалел,потратил свои деньги и нервы впустую.
Меня убивают даже на картах т12,когда я 81лвла,нет должного отхила,дамаг идет только от двойного удара ваал на боссах и от тотемов,сами клинки на боссах бесполезны.
Я повелся на красивую картинку и из-за этого очень сильно пожалел,буду качать нового персонажа,т.к. этим играть невозможно.
Будьте аккуратны при выборе этого билда,никому не советую.
"
Amoraii wrote:
Ужаснейший билд, я решил начать Легион им,но очень сильно пожалел,потратил свои деньги и нервы впустую.
Меня убивают даже на картах т12,когда я 81лвла,нет должного отхила,дамаг идет только от двойного удара ваал на боссах и от тотемов,сами клинки на боссах бесполезны.
Я повелся на красивую картинку и из-за этого очень сильно пожалел,буду качать нового персонажа,т.к. этим играть невозможно.
Будьте аккуратны при выборе этого билда,никому не советую.

Da
Last edited by Mikizzek on Jun 23, 2019, 6:36:42 AM
Also what mods to aim for on jewels and abyss jewels ?
Hi,

Loving this one so far, going up to around T8-T9 maps, it's still going rather smooth except for the occasional death (still learning what to watch out for)

2 questions:
-Could you take a look at my build and advice me on what the most important things would be to improve it for me? I have 1 ex and like 230 c to spare to improve so there is some margin.

-What are some of the map modifiers I should watch out for?

Thanks a lot!
Is this ok? Your Required STR more than you have.
Screenshot from current PoB
Spoiler
And I have a question. Today I bought this amulet to have enough STG and INT. It's almost identical to the amulet from your build:

But after a few hours I fount this one on tier 4 map:

It gives more STR so I can save one passive point and don't take a "Beef" for +30 Strength. Also 10% chance to gain Onslaught and Unholy Might is soooooo cool. I just fell in love with Onslaught. This 10% chance on kill gives me almost permanent Onslaught.

Should I use first amulet or second?
Last edited by E_D_W_I_N on Jun 23, 2019, 11:38:08 AM
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
And I have a question. Today I bought this amulet to have enough STG and INT. It's almost identical to the amulet from your build:

But after a few hours I fount this one on tier 4 map:

It gives more STR so I can save one passive point and don't take a "Beef" for +30 Strength. Also 10% chance to gain Onslaught and Unholy Might is soooooo cool. I just fell in love with Onslaught. This 10% chance on kill gives me almost permanent Onslaught.

Should I use first amulet or second?

You can use whatever you really want man. If it's more fun use it. I just have the guide up as guidelines. You don't have to follow it to a tee. Just if you get issues, please remind yourself that you are diverting.
"
Reloads wrote:

You can use whatever you really want man. If it's more fun use it. I just have the guide up as guidelines. You don't have to follow it to a tee. Just if you get issues, please remind yourself that you are diverting.

Yeah, you're right. I'm new at this game (I started playing a week ago) so, sometimes I get really stuck what gear is better and which passives I should choose. That's why I just try to follow the build.
So I make some modification and this build can survive t15 (i only die due to some fps drop, using potato pc btw).

So what I do here, take acrobatic and phase acrobatic for survivability. I also remove vaal pact and using 2 bloodseeker. I use blood rage to generate my frenzy charge. Since this build is stat hungry, just take +30 str and int node beside vaal pact.

Use +1 socketed gem shaper's touch glove so you can use herald of purity with enlighten. If you manage to get lvl 4 enlighten, you can use precision lvl 1 for more dmg boost. The glove is cheap rn which is 5c but getting the right colour might cost you a lot of vaal orb.

IMO, I prefer buying 6 link armour (best base) and craft yourself rather than buying 5/6 link bell because it much cheaper and give you more damage and survivability. My build is far from completed because of how much stat hungry and lack of resistance cap. I plan to replace those ring with steel ring.

https://pastebin.com/n9FG4GLM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info