[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Currently still using a mana flask over taste of hate because I run out sometimes. Is there a solution for that or do you just try to avoid that?
I do not have any issues and it looks like you already have the mana leech node on the claw tree. If you are having issues you could always take the life and mana leech node on the other side of vaal pact.
Hi,

Loving this one so far, going up to around T8-T9 maps, it's still going rather smooth except for the occasional death (still learning what to watch out for)

2 questions:
-Could you take a look at my build and advice me on what the most important things would be to improve it for me? I have 1 ex and like 230 c to spare to improve so there is some margin.

-What are some of the map modifiers I should watch out for?

Thanks a lot!
still think assassin is the way to go with frostblades? Or do you think maybe the new beserker would outshine it?
Hi I had a question.

Your pastebin and the build on here are a bit different, which one should we follow? Thanks in advance for the reply!
the skill gem part is outdated. can someone tell me what changes should be made to it? Thank you!
"
sighlight wrote:
the skill gem part is outdated. can someone tell me what changes should be made to it? Thank you!

Download Path of Building and import the Pastebin link given in the OP.

"
2ms wrote:
Hi I had a question.

Your pastebin and the build on here are a bit different, which one should we follow? Thanks in advance for the reply!

You should follow the pastebin, the OP says its updated.
take alira means help her right? is alira still the one to help?
"
sighlight wrote:
take alira means help her right? is alira still the one to help?

Yes, kill other 2 and keep alira alive
"
Olaverty wrote:
still think assassin is the way to go with frostblades? Or do you think maybe the new beserker would outshine it?

Haven't been theorycrafting different builds for some time now. Last thing I need at the moment is another build to maintain lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info