[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Hi,
Actually trying the build, it's pretty fun except the few OS i take when my potato pc freeze xD.
But i was wondering is it possible to play with multistrike to replace Ancestral Call or ruthless in a QoL perspective to avoid gem switching?
Or maybe it is a big loss in term of damage ?
hello what's the stat to aim for if i equip the watcher eye jewel
Great build.
One thing im having trouble with though Reloads, is the Warchief. Whats the point of a lvl 10 Warchief? I lvled mine to 15 at the moment, because thats the highest my strength goes currently, and even at lvl 15, the Warchief gets instagibbed by any kind of boss aoe on T10+, by the time the cast animation finishes, and i start to attack with Frost Blades, the Warchief is already dead.
The golem i have to summon like 2 times every map, really considering linking it in CwDT.
Ill try thanks :)
I've been absent from PoE for an Eternity (last time I played game had 3 acts...) so forgive the noobish question :

What's the deal with Hypothermia?

Why does it looks to me it has only marginal benefit vs packs and 0 vs bosses as opposed to something more traditional like faster attacks or even that new one (for me) icebite?

What am I missing?
Hey.

Is it worth changing 1 Touch of Anguis for another claws 350+ dps, or two claws with 350+ dps and change gems setup for example :
Frost Blade-EDwA-Rage-Ice Bite(for frezy)-Multistrike-Acenstral Call/Ruthless

How exactly work skill Steelskin with CWDT ?

Thanks for help
Last edited by kontomatiego on Jun 25, 2019, 10:24:52 PM
I have a problem with sockets, is it even possible to change the colors of this:

or this:

to 3 red and one blue sockets?

Yeah, I know, it's a DEX gear so almost all of the sockets will be green, but I have no place for Steelskin, CwDT, Frost Bomb and Increased Duration.

In the build from PoB this skills installed in the helmet
Spoiler

But feels like it's impossible to make the sockets of this helmet RRBR

How do you guys deal with it?

By the way, here's my gear if You need.
Spoiler

Last edited by E_D_W_I_N on Jun 26, 2019, 3:19:41 AM
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
I have a problem with sockets, is it even possible to change the colors of this:

or this:

to 3 red and one blue sockets?

Yeah, I know, it's a DEX gear so almost all of the sockets will be green, but I have no place for Steelskin, CwDT, Frost Bomb and Increased Duration.

In the build from PoB this skills installed in the helmet
Spoiler

But feels like it's impossible to make the sockets of this helmet RRBR

How do you guys deal with it?

By the way, here's my gear if You need.
Spoiler

I'd put that 4l in the gloves and change the warchief on the boots.

Warchief only really needs 2 reds+1b, so with crafting station you can roll on the 2 reds recipe till you get 1b+1g on the other 2 sockets which isn't hard.

In the green socket there's a plethora of green supports to replace the "melee physical" red support like added cold or faster attacks.
Last edited by shroudb on Jun 26, 2019, 3:49:19 AM
Thanks for the build idea :) I'm planning to build this but with swords, Path of Building calculations gave me 4mil Shaper DPS with my build idea, so yeah, I'll keep you updated on how it goes :D
"
PuffyGawd wrote:
Thanks for the build idea :) I'm planning to build this but with swords, Path of Building calculations gave me 4mil Shaper DPS with my build idea, so yeah, I'll keep you updated on how it goes :D

Damn son, keep us updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info