[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Is there any reason that hatred is linked together with herald of ice, curse on hit and the curse? Or can i safely put herald + curse on hit + curse in my weapon and run whirling blades with blood magic as a 4 link? Also, can someone explain to me what the deal with vaal double strike is? Do i switch that with frost blades for boss fight and does it need to be socketed for collecting souls?
I am using this build for my first ever character and so far I am loving it. So thank you for putting this guide together, the build is a ton of fun and I am really looking forward to progressing through the end game content with it.

Anyways, I just finished the story and got my first couple maps under my belt, so I am looking for some gearing advice.

I was blessed by RNGesus and managed to snag an Exalt drop in my first map, how can I best use that to improve my gear to help me through early to mid game maps?

Should I pick up a 6L rare chest with as much HP as I can afford, or should I just grab a 5L Belly?

Are there are specific potions that I should prioritize picking up right away?

What should I look for in a 3rd jewel after my two fight for survivals?

I only have around 1700 accuracy unbuffed if I use Starkonja's, should I try and bump that up with some passive points or should I buy new jewelry with accuracy rolls?

I am resist capped on my main elements but my chaos is still around -40%, am I supposed to try and get that to cap as well, or what is a decent amount to aim for?

Any other general recommendations on stats to prioritize or specific pieces to buy would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Edit: I don't know how to link all of my gear but I've spent around 7c so far on some entry level gear for each slot. Still need to get some spiked gloves but I was waiting till I hit level 70 to bother with that.
Last edited by NoroDiscord on Jun 22, 2019, 1:02:10 PM
Fastest clear speed build I have ever played. I do have a question tho. How do I generate frenzy charges if not stealing? You took +3 maximum frenzy charges. Do I have to use frenzy skill for boss fights?
Last edited by kreZrog on Jun 22, 2019, 3:27:14 PM
"
kreZrog wrote:
Fastest clear speed build I have ever played. I do have a question tho. How do I generate frenzy charges if not stealing? You took +3 maximum frenzy charges. Do I have to use frenzy skill for boss fights?

The recommended claws Touch of Anguish generate Frenzy charges as you go, no need to use a skill.
Hi playing since 2days with this build from pob,following it there.

now i have gotten to the atlas and can easily 1shot all of the mobs , only tried t4 so far tho, but i can also get 1shot in every difficulty even lower than t1 if that would be possible, e.g looking 1sec away or not whirling around.

i have the whole gear setup bought (1:1 items) already and also looked for +res and +hp on it mostly,but still only running 3k hp at lv75.
im also missing still a few gems due to chromas and links..maybe soe skills could make a big difference.?

what can i do to get stronger and defeat uber elder!
Copy and pasting from my builds discord the changelog... Join the discord its a better place to be.

FROSTBLADES CHANGE LOG
Updated skill gem order and removed obsolete text. PoB Updated to include stat nodes for people who keep asking where stats come from if they can't get them on the gear.

Keep in mind getting the stats on your gear is still far better as you can use the two passives for damage or HP

Also lowered the level of berserk to relieve the fear of trying to hit 155 STR
What for tihs lightpoacher what gems to use for it ?

Also crafted this instead of Belly for more dmg
"
Mikizzek wrote:
What for tihs lightpoacher what gems to use for it ?

Also crafted this instead of Belly for more dmg

I've recently decided to stop supporting the light poacher variant as people were complaining surviability. I believe it was GMP - Volley - Onslaught. Feel free to mess around as the helmet is a bit of a gimmick in terms of actual usability.
When i try to import the Path of Building link, i get an error saying "Couldn't resolve proxy name". Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
Hey.

I would like to ask you a few things:

Is it worth changing 1 Touch of Anguis for another claws 350+ dps, or two claws with 350+ dps and change gems setup for example :
Frost Blade-EDwA-Rage-Ice Bite(for frezy)-Multistrike-Acenstral Call/Ruthless

Or do you have another idea (change something on Skill Tree or gems).

Thanks for help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info