[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
LLlOXA wrote:
Nice guide!

But I need some help, please.
Whom should I help in act 2 to get proper stats?

Help Alira. It's in the build somewhere.

Also following the build! Loving it and having a lot of fun playing the League!
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
Thanks for the build dude! Maybe you remember me from your stream (reducetozero).
TBH I really hate leveling an assassin, but when I got my weapons and capped resistances the build really started to shine. The clearspeed is just insane.
I tested around a bit with the new gems and dude, rage seems to be broken af.
According to PoB my damage gets up to 1.7M when I use Rage instead of Multistrike for example.
Berserk then helps a lot for bosses (many people said they have problems with boss dps).

What are the links you are trying? White mobs clearing is super fast but bosses I'm having a bit of a struggle if those support gems could help with it I could stick with this build more than just early league
"
Akrog wrote:
What are the links you are trying? White mobs clearing is super fast but bosses I'm having a bit of a struggle if those support gems could help with it I could stick with this build more than just early league

Currently am using
Frost Blades - Hypothermia - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ancestral Call (Mapping) | Ruthless (Single Target) - Rage

When I face the map boss, I pop my totem, call my Double Strike boys and use berserk. Bosses till T8 are melted. Didn't find any higher maps atm.
Last edited by FRAKTUREZ on Jun 10, 2019, 7:17:10 PM
Dude, thank you so much for this build. Decided to make this my league start and have been crushing shit since day 1. It's been cheap and easy to gear and am currently about to hit red maps with 0 issues. Definitely thinking about trying to min\max this build and only playing it this league.
"
snailyx wrote:
Dude, thank you so much for this build. Decided to make this my league start and have been crushing shit since day 1. It's been cheap and easy to gear and am currently about to hit red maps with 0 issues. Definitely thinking about trying to min\max this build and only playing it this league.

<3

"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
Thanks for the build dude! Maybe you remember me from your stream (reducetozero).
TBH I really hate leveling an assassin, but when I got my weapons and capped resistances the build really started to shine. The clearspeed is just insane.
According to PoB my damage gets up to 1.7M when I use Rage instead of Multistrike for example.
Berserk then helps a lot for bosses (many people said they have problems with boss dps).

I'll be sure to give this a try on my standard version of the character when I do my gear round up on improvements I can do. Thanks for the feedback! And yes I do remember you. Thanks again for the sub!

"
nick129112 wrote:
I am using the build, loving it, during abyss league I fell in love with frostblades ranger so I thought I'd give your version a go, and it admittedly rocks friend, just one question. I just hit 38, and swapped out inc crit or inc melee phys dmg for multistrike on my 6 link and it drops my dps a decent bit. Is this simply because of multistrikes low level?

edit- I go from 8900 dps to 7800 putting multistrike in for basically any gem other than anc call, which i obviously keep for clear.

Glad I can convert a past raider to the assassin faith. Multistrike has received nerfs and isn't anywhere close to what it was. I heard rage is pretty good atm, you can give that a try if you don't like multistrikes.
How do we generate Frenzy charges? I see we get +2 maximum charges but I basically never even have 3.
Would you suggest projectile speed or damage for the lab enchant?
"
MrHarp wrote:
How do we generate Frenzy charges? I see we get +2 maximum charges but I basically never even have 3.

Couple of ways:

1) Claws like Touch of Anguish
2) Ice Bite Support Gem
3) Other Frenzy Charge on Kill items
4) Steal them
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:

What 5-link you used for maps/bosses and what gem added to 6-link?
Thanks
Just to say this build is a blast to play with the adjustments needed and so far im level 66. Loving it !
Last edited by mack2323 on Jun 11, 2019, 3:11:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info