[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Hello, Dude.

I am a newbie who started poe this season first.
(I have moved my character to Korean Server because I am a Korean.)

I am following your build and I have a question.

How Can I get Frenzy??

Looking at your build, there are some points for frenzy.
But i think the only chance to get frenzy is by using claw of the magpie.

Is there any way to get frenzy??

Thank you in advance and thank you for introducing an awesome build.
Last edited by adveri on Jun 11, 2019, 8:57:37 AM
"
adveri wrote:
Hello, Dude.

I am a newbie who started poe this season first.
(I have moved my character to Korean Server because I am a Korean.)

I am following your build and I have a question.

How Can I get Frenzy??

Looking at your build, there are some points for frenzy.
But i think the only chance to get frenzy is by using claw of the magpie.

Is there any way to get frenzy??

Thank you in advance and thank you for introducing an awesome build.

TOUCH OF ANGUISH
Hello Guys,

i have big Problems, and don´t know what to do. ATM i am Level 85 and i am pretty squishy, i don´t do dmg at bosses, and don´t know what i can do to improve my damage, that i don´t have to run just Tier 1-7. I die many times and my dmg is not enought for Golden and Rare Enemys. I am a bit helpless! What i can do? Tipps? :D Would be so so nice! :D

Anyways, to level pretty fun, only the late Game is "hard" or i am not intelligent enought to do fine sanding

Hello Sir!

I am using your build and its great so far. I have reached 6th act and started to buy all gems, however I noticed you use "Curse on Hit" with 2 Aura's (irrelevant) and "Assasin's Mark". My question is - how is Assasin's Mark triggering if we use "Curse on Hit" without any spell to hit enemies ?
"
Sand_Goose wrote:
Hello Sir!

I am using your build and its great so far. I have reached 6th act and started to buy all gems, however I noticed you use "Curse on Hit" with 2 Aura's (irrelevant) and "Assasin's Mark". My question is - how is Assasin's Mark triggering if we use "Curse on Hit" without any spell to hit enemies ?

It triggers off of the Herald of ice explosions.
Hello!

Currently getting together this build and I'm having mana issues. Please let me know, if there's some way of leeching, because you dont have a mana flask in your video and you're completely good without it. I'll be glad for any response.

Thank you.
"
sinexx1738 wrote:
Hello!

Currently getting together this build and I'm having mana issues. Please let me know, if there's some way of leeching, because you dont have a mana flask in your video and you're completely good without it. I'll be glad for any response.

Thank you.

I used mana potions while leveling. There is some mana leach on the skill tree.

I have some issues with the build. I'm lvl 81 and really squishy.Immortal call does not give immunity but simply DMG reduction- any alternatives to that?
"
sinexx1738 wrote:
Hello!

Thank you.

You get all the Mana Leech you need with the soul raker node. Until you get that nodeci used a mana flask
For people with mana issues, you can get Life/mana leech right under Vaal pact and when you spec into Soul Raker, you just unspec that one point, it really worked wonders for me.
What is a good 6link chest to aim for (3G3R) for while I cant afford a belly of the beast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info