[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Loving this build too! Just awesome!
What do you think about the idea to ade Rage Support and Berserker to this build? Is good or bad?
"
why dont you take acrobatics? the build has no armor, low block and no shield

I think the same. acrobatics is very usefull for this pj. He take a some nodes of evasion and life if you view.
Great starter build!

I just want to ask.. If i want to do it TOP build, which uniques you advice? The POB is very low budget.

I mean, i want to invest more than 25ex on this build. Any suggestions?
Last edited by Projecttsok on Jun 9, 2019, 6:25:49 PM
"
Reloads wrote:
Far too many people have replied to this thread the last few days for me to answer all of you individually. So I'll try to do this in the best way I can.

Leveling skill trees are updated. Sorry this wasn't done on launch, but I've been very busy lately.

STR And INT come from gear. If you can't wear your gear, take stat nodes in the tree. ( The 30 stat ones)

More refined features will come in just a bit more time. I am trying to maintain 3 builds and I am stretching myself pretty thin here because of that.

If anyone post after this I will continue to reply individually again.

No worries Reloads! It is a fun build, thank you. I have cruised to level 63, having a ton of fun. And I am only 4L Frost Blades and swapping multi out for Ruthless at the end of Act bosses.

For those struggling some, get some good claws around 30 or so. I got a pair of Mortem Morsu Fright Claws early and it made a huge difference. I had some mana issues early, so grab a few of the mana regen passives then swap them out later.

The build is squishy tho - so you have to move and attack to leech back life. Don't face tank things. Whirling Blades with Fortify, constantly move. And if you are ignoring dropping a totem, don't -- it helps.
I was cruising through act 1-10 but i got oneshotted 2 times in 3rd lab and feel really, really squishy in the maps now. I got like 3.3k Life and the build has not really any other great defense :-(

The next upgrade would be a belly (too poor) but i dont think that will be enough to solve my problems, any help? :)
I'm sorry if im being blind but where are you getting your mana leech from?
"
remixzwE wrote:
I was cruising through act 1-10 but i got oneshotted 2 times in 3rd lab and feel really, really squishy in the maps now. I got like 3.3k Life and the build has not really any other great defense :-(

The next upgrade would be a belly (too poor) but i dont think that will be enough to solve my problems, any help? :)

Just wondering if you capped your resists?
I am still in act 9 and I understand that this build requires a lot of positioning but I still think mapping should be good.
Last edited by bluu_94 on Jun 10, 2019, 12:05:14 AM
"
bluu_94 wrote:
"
remixzwE wrote:

Just wondering if you capped your resists?
I am still in act 9 and I understand that this build requires a lot of positioning but I still think mapping should be good.

I agree -- you should always try do your 3rd Lab before killing Kitava. And once you complete Act 10, you have to cap all resists right away. Rare gears with Resists and Life with some Phys damage to Attacks is your lookout.
Last edited by Optio82 on Jun 10, 2019, 12:39:26 AM

This would be a good ring for this build right? But capping resists would be very hard I guess.
I mean the cold variant one.
Last edited by bluu_94 on Jun 10, 2019, 12:52:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info