[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

I am respecting to your build and have taken all the passives on your near endgame chart, but i still have 15 points left. I have taken the claw wheel and both life and mana leech nodes. Do you have a max level POE planner skill point example?
Disregard, sorry didn't see what was right in front of me..thanks again for the build and all the work it took.
Nice guide!

But I need some help, please.
Whom should I help in act 2 to get proper stats?
Hello, I like the guide but do you consider adding gear breakdown? Like BISTs and what alternatives for late/End game? Im new in poe so It would help me a lot. Thank you
Thank you very much for this build! I will really appreciate Gear Breakdown for new league - or at least link at your gear.
Good map clear speed, squishy and has some problems with boss dps but I still find it fun - IMO not an endgame build but really good as starter to fast farm maps at the start of the league
Im going to give this a go. looks good fun.
Hello there, do I skip the frenzy charge nodes in SSF, because it is highly unlikely I get those unique weapons and I don't think there is any other Frenzy charge generation in the build or do I swap added Cold Damage for Icebite support?
I am using the build, loving it, during abyss league I fell in love with frostblades ranger so I thought I'd give your version a go, and it admittedly rocks friend, just one question. I just hit 38, and swapped out inc crit or inc melee phys dmg for multistrike on my 6 link and it drops my dps a decent bit. Is this simply because of multistrikes low level?

edit- I go from 8900 dps to 7800 putting multistrike in for basically any gem other than anc call, which i obviously keep for clear.
Last edited by nick129112 on Jun 10, 2019, 11:59:22 AM
Thanks for the build dude! Maybe you remember me from your stream (reducetozero).
TBH I really hate leveling an assassin, but when I got my weapons and capped resistances the build really started to shine. The clearspeed is just insane.
I tested around a bit with the new gems and dude, rage seems to be broken af.
According to PoB my damage gets up to 1.7M when I use Rage instead of Multistrike for example.
Berserk then helps a lot for bosses (many people said they have problems with boss dps).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info