[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Bglzaborg wrote:
What does it mean: take alira?
should i help her and kill the others?

Yeah
I see a section on stats to look for in gear. Are there any specific unique items I should be going for after leveling?
Item for leveling for this build???
"
MrHarp wrote:
Hatred + Herald of Ice + Assassin's Mark + Curse on Hit doesn't seem to be doing anything. What I'm missing here?

Also, love the build! I'm having a blast!

Well it is pretty much curse on hit + curse, hatred and Herald of Ice are pretty much standalone gems, even if linked to that, you're not missing anything.
^
You need herald of ice linked to curse on hit + assassin mark. Herald of ice explosions apply the curse.
Last edited by Jone90 on Jun 8, 2019, 8:32:45 PM
"
xXkoverasXx wrote:
trying this build in legion, so far 5 levels above the content and a rare took more than 6 shots, impossible to clear a time stone legion thing.

Try to get to Level 60 and buy 2 The Wasp Nest Claws before you hit that milestone....from there it gets way better
Great build. I got lucky and got a Tabula really early plus Hrimsorrow

Just been melting everything so far.

I also went icebite early to generate frenzy stacks.
Reloads, you try change added cold damage to inervate?

What you think about this?
How do I sustain mana? I saw the Tree has Soul Raker, but is that enough?
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
Hi guys, can u tell me what links to use?

i just hit 60 and got 4l only and im using FB - added cold - multistrike - icebite. got 40k+ tooltip dps on 3 power charges but i feel its much less xd. my auras - Hatred, Herald of Ice, Precision. Using
for mana

Thinking of rerolling or changling melee skill, but its way too early in the league, so ill keep trying to push this build....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info