[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Reloads wrote:
Just letting y'all know that I plan to update the build when I gain access to the ability to view new skilgems and the new passive tree.

nice thanks alot!:) cant wait to play this build next patch!:D
Builds will be updated when path of building comes out, but just a update for the time being... It will be a pretty minimalist update to the build guide until I can actually get my hands on with the game itself.
Build is updated to 3.7. Over the course of the next week and a half, the updated video and more refined updates will rollout. Until now, you can find my summary about the league's changes and the path of building updated.
"
Reloads wrote:
3.7 (UPDATE) Build has gotten some massive buffs

Which buffs are massive? The added damage to frost blades?
Last edited by Exiled_Goose on Jun 5, 2019, 9:28:45 PM
"
"
Reloads wrote:
3.7 (UPDATE) Build has gotten some massive buffs

Which buffs are massive? The added damage to frost blades?

And the node changes. A lot of the claw nodes got massively changed / buffed.
I played the game for a week at launch in 2013, but haven't touched it since. I was thinking of trying the game out at the launch of the new league on on friday, but haven't decided a first build yet.

Your build looks pretty fun to play, and seems to be a very viable option for a starter build, especially as every other build seems to focus on cyclone, which I despise. One thing that makes me wonder is whether the build works well on true endgame content? I understand that it's mainly a budget build, but if I actually spend enough time on it, can this build actually scale to be a shaper killer?
"
Lexile wrote:
I played the game for a week at launch in 2013, but haven't touched it since. I was thinking of trying the game out at the launch of the new league on on friday, but haven't decided a first build yet.

Your build looks pretty fun to play, and seems to be a very viable option for a starter build, especially as every other build seems to focus on cyclone, which I despise. One thing that makes me wonder is whether the build works well on true endgame content? I understand that it's mainly a budget build, but if I actually spend enough time on it, can this build actually scale to be a shaper killer?

Shaper may be possible this league, but the furthest I ever personally got it is killing delve bosses ( pretty hard endgame bosses) and T16 guardians (The dudes before the shaper).
If you can do all of this, you can do shaper with some skills. I think it looks solid for starter and until endgame.
"
Reloads wrote:
Build is updated to 3.7. Over the course of the next week and a half, the updated video and more refined updates will rollout. Until now, you can find my summary about the league's changes and the path of building updated.

Thanks for the update ! This is gonna be my 3.7 starter :)
It's my league starter for 2-3 leagues already, very solid and I'm very glad it got buffed.
Might go for some flicker shenanigans later after I build enough currency.
Thanks for updating the tree!
May Innocence guide you, citizen of Oriath...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info