[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Are the poeurl links up to date or do I have to use PoB? I play on PS4 and don’t keep a computer at home so I try to make due with mobile friendly skill trees. Thanks, and the build looks awesome!
"
Are the poeurl links up to date or do I have to use PoB? I play on PS4 and don’t keep a computer at home so I try to make due with mobile friendly skill trees. Thanks, and the build looks awesome!

The leveling skilltree links are not up to date (atleast I don't think so). They can still be used a long with the path of building link to get a idea of where to go ( for the most part they are completely accurate, just a few small changes because of the the 3.6 starting area).
Would it be too much work to get those leveling trees updated? I love the look of your build, but can only use a mobile app to plan my leveling trees. If so, I totally understand. This build clearly took a good bit of work and you did s great job!

Also, is there a way to see the skill gem setup without using PoB? Mobile app doesn’t support anything but the skill trees. Thanks and, again, great job on the build!

Hello Exile!
I read you problem so i decide to help you :)

Here are two Links with the same information (The skill tree is the same you can find in PoB)
Link 1:www.poeurl.com/clTY
Link 2: www.poeurl.com/clTZ

let me know if you can Check it!
Thank you! Now I just need to figure out a way to get the gear and everything viewable on my phone. Having the skill tree to follow really helps a bunch though. Thanks again!
"
Thank you! Now I just need to figure out a way to get the gear and everything viewable on my phone. Having the skill tree to follow really helps a bunch though. Thanks again!

I believe a path of building mobile app exist, but other than that I don't exactly know what would work. The video guide does contain the BiS gear.
There is a PoB mobile app, but it’s only on Android and apparently hasn’t been updated. I’ll probably just watch the video guide and gonold school and write down a couple pages of notes on stuff. Btw, I just finished act 1. Had some trouble with Merveil, but my friend running Enki’s Atc Witch a couple levels ahead of me helped out. Everything else has been a breeze and super fun! I’m around level 17 or so after reaching the forest camp in act 2 and I’m having a blast. Got my first 2 uniques 30 minutes apart. Thanks for the build and for being so ready to help those of us using it!
Hi there,

Before any other comments, thank you vey much for your guide. All leveling process and mapping to T10 is being really fast and consistent even on 5L Belly.

I would like to ask you some questions regarding potential changes:
1) Do you think a pair of bloodseeker could help with shaper without several changes to our passive tree? As you probably know we also have the Nal-Tonys's face-cannon version and I was considering how far both builds actually are from each other and how to make a possible transition in order to allow beating shaper in the end.
2) What about shaper's gloves vs spiked ones?
3) What would you change, if so, to support WB with Blood Mage? Probably improving to 4L and switching CWDT or AW to 3L, but I'm not sure what switch would be nice without loosing anything relevant. Sometimes my mana is not enough to sustain long travels without mobs, non desirable gameplay but it's something I face, specially when playing with friends.

Thanks again for your help and best regards!
Hello, im interested ~ i have many questions:

1.- Is added cold damage better than melee physical damage?

2.- Is better herald of ice than herald of purity?

3.- Are Shaper Touch a better option than Spiked gloves rares? Asuming i can deal with the resistances ofc.

4.- In late game every attack one shot me right? Is better invest on dodge than in evasion and armor, right?

5.- The Halcyon or The Pandemonium are good options?

6.- On flasks im currently going the instahp+bleed, diamond+ atziri and taste of hate. The 5th flask need to be a defensive one? or you recomend Lion's Roar/Wise Oak.

7.- What do you think of use purifying flames on CWDT, it gives CG.
==========================================================

On synthesis, i want to make this build Elder/Shaper Viable, can you check my assassin?
Just letting y'all know that I plan to update the build when I gain access to the ability to view new skilgems and the new passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info