[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Embermouth wrote:
Thinking about playing this as Legion league starter. Wondering how much those claws cost as I have never used them in a build? Is this an expensive or fairly moderate league starter in terms of price to get decent damage?

Also, none of the support gems have changed? Have you considered trying out any of the new ones to see if they are good? Berserk seems pretty nuts.

This build is my safest build to pick from. I didn't want to change any gems when I have no idea how it will interact. I will test the gear myself before I do changes like that.

"
LividOrange1 wrote:
Hi,

I'm about to start the new league with this build, after coming back a week ago after a very long hiatus.

However, I was trying to import the PoB info, and it didn't show me the (new) skill tree.

Any idea wether it's just me doing something wrong, or is the skill tree just not updated yet?

Thanks anyways for the write-up, looking forward to it!

Just tried to import it and it worked fine for me. Make sure your POB is updated.
For levelling is it advised to follow the existing outdated skill trees as close as possible?
Awesome Shadow build! Thanks.
Please update tree for 3.7
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
Last edited by xpanterx on Jun 7, 2019, 7:03:16 PM
Do I just ditch the Frenzy charges nodes in SSF, because getting Anguish is highly unlikely or did I miss some other Frenzy charge generator?
Could you please update the skill tree. Thanks, really enjoying this build thus far.
There's gonna be any changes on socket supports?
"
BrewCrew8 wrote:
Could you please update the skill tree. Thanks, really enjoying this build thus far.

The skill tree is updated....
Started to play your build. I found it interesting
What does it mean: take alira?
should i help her and kill the others?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info