[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Hi there , just a quick question about armours.

I checked that on your Frostblade character you're using belly of the beast ( 6 linked Pog ) , made a few research and apparently i could get it either with a particular prophetie or with divination card, i've unlocked the areas lv 1 & 2 @ act .

Should i try to farm divination cards for this piece of armour or go straight and buy it later ?

Thanks in advance
"
Vashang wrote:

I checked that on your Frostblade character you're using belly of the beast ( 6 linked Pog ) , made a few research and apparently i could get it either with a particular prophetie or with divination card, i've unlocked the areas lv 1 & 2 @ act .

Should i try to farm divination cards for this piece of armour or go straight and buy it later ?

Thanks in advance

Buying it would most likely be the best way of acquiring it. Farming cards takes a long time.
"
Vashang wrote:

Thanks in advance

Farming maps and getting currency is 100% the better route, I tried to farm the cards and got 1 per hour, it was AWFUL.

Just started doing maps and bought a 6 socket Belly for 9C after a bit, not sure if they're still that price though.
Anybody can help with choosing correctly which flasks will fit here?
Also can anybody post a PoB to a Lightpoacher version?
BTW. is there a way to increase life% on tree? Any ways to increase as best as possible?
Thanks for help!
Cheers Exiles!
Little confused about what to link to Ice golem in RRG claw. Does cast when damage taken work? The PoB has two double strike gems with ice golem, do you ever actually cast double strike?

Sorry new player if these are obvious answers.
"
PuziN wrote:
Anybody can help with choosing correctly which flasks will fit here?
Also can anybody post a PoB to a Lightpoacher version?
BTW. is there a way to increase life% on tree? Any ways to increase as best as possible?
Thanks for help!
Cheers Exiles!

I've updated the pastebin link for you. Sorry that wasn't already done. Good luck.

"
Jaizix wrote:
Little confused about what to link to Ice golem in RRG claw. Does cast when damage taken work? The PoB has two double strike gems with ice golem, do you ever actually cast double strike?

Sorry new player if these are obvious answers.

I've updated the skillgem order to reflect this change. I'd recommend looking there now.
Okay making an update :

I've finished the story and i'm starting to learn the end game , doing okay on T1 but when i went into The Temple of Atzoatl , got smashed litteraly and i find my self struggling a bit on single boss even though with vaal totem it's okay i'd say , anytips regarding my character that i can improve ? I kinda need more resistance but i feel like on elite / boss i lack of damage
"
Vashang wrote:
Okay making an update :

I've finished the story and i'm starting to learn the end game , doing okay on T1 but when i went into The Temple of Atzoatl , got smashed litteraly and i find my self struggling a bit on single boss even though with vaal totem it's okay i'd say , anytips regarding my character that i can improve ? I kinda need more resistance but i feel like on elite / boss i lack of damage

The build really is the best when at around level 85+. Damage and HP gained from levels is what you probably need and I would just keep grinding out maps and buffing your gear with the currency you find.
Hey, I love the build but I'm having 1 problem the skill tree from both POB and POE planner are different from my ingame skill tree what can I do. Btw I'm on console
"
Yeezus_H wrote:
Hey, I love the build but I'm having 1 problem the skill tree from both POB and POE planner are different from my ingame skill tree what can I do. Btw I'm on console

Not sure how it exactly works on console as I play on PC. Sorry that I couldn't be of help. If any of the other build users have experimented with it on console and can help him/her feel free to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info