Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Started to farm for one Monday, got it last night.
Took me roughly 8 hours and 40 minutes as each runner had 2 hours and 10 minutes on each of them. Really low roll though, only 72%

Each runner is also level 7 at the time this thing dropped.
I might try to get a second one, see if I get lucky with a better roll.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
My last two runners are at level 8.6 and have each been at it for ~10 hours. :(

I sure would like my third to drop. One of my Scions has just over 80 dps and I would really like her to be the one to fight Uber Hillock. For level 8 in TS she has great gear:

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
just got done farming it for the first time, it took me 17 hours. 3 characters level 8, 1 level 7. never give up, stay sane.
I decided to quit the league 2 weeks ago, didnt play for 2 weeks, now 2 days ago I got hooked on target farming this. who could have guessed target farming is exciting (eh Chris?)

my chars are near 8 and still not drop yet, but soon I'll have it

will do do something with this sword tho?
7 hours on each of 4 characters on SSF HC, so 28h total. Still dont have it. Its stupid af.

Got it after nearly 30 hours. Droped 2 Tabula Rasa from Hilock
Last edited by R1kk0 on Feb 24, 2022, 9:08:44 PM
what onigoroshi builds do we make in 3.17? one with a mageblood or hh?

Got mine after 12+ hr ingame time, only 4 uniques dropped, all chars lvl8.
1. Wow, I had no idea how stale this thread had become.
2. I'm curious what you'd do with the sword in the sanctum given people are saying melee isn't the best approach to it. 'Melee' I suppose.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
1. Wow, I had no idea how stale this thread had become.
2. I'm curious what you'd do with the sword in the sanctum given people are saying melee isn't the best approach to it. 'Melee' I suppose.

I was wondering earlier today as well if anyone is even farming for it this league at all - think last time I did myself I made a conc path build that turned out.. well, ok-ish, but not good :p
She had a good run. Well, She made people take a good run at least.

I don't expect She'll last until 4.0, and certainly not past it.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info