Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

nice guys !
let me suggest a thing for elementalist. "Your elemental skills have 25% reduced mana reserve" could make her another kind of aurabot.
I think 7 and 8 on Elementalist are swapped. Of not, why'd anyone waste an ascendancy on 8?
Ehm decided to start the new journey with a Scion Golemancer and the waiting is killing me... Please share the changes already.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
7 golem elementalist lul
"
iomnaec20001 wrote:
7 golem elementalist lul

PFFF yeah, elementalist will be better golemancer his passive give him 2 more golem with the cruel lab and normal lab done.... plus his high boost damage....

Necromancer have 0 golem for now... and im sure that it will maybe have +1 golem ( maybe lol ) and his damage boost will no be as good as the elementalist....

What do you think about it?..
Lol i can already see disintegrator meta with trickster + dark pact
And ofc the only ASC i am interested, Necro, has not been released yet. Jeezus christ, i really dont understand why GGG hates me so much.
100% cooldown recovery speed meen no cooldown for blink arrow for deadye?

i fund math, thats mean 50% lower cooldown for blink
my builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113935
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113984/page/1#p15407041
Last edited by Varilecki on Feb 26, 2018, 9:55:13 AM
YES DADDY, MORE, IM GONNA... (Treat you to some apple pie, duh)

I don't usually make these jokes, but this time it feels too right.
This rework is damn amazing and it feels too good. Im gonna have metric tons of fun and damage.

The trickster seems to be reasonably difficult to build properly, but very rewarding. And deadeye is back in the game, hell yes.
Last edited by GrayR on Feb 26, 2018, 9:35:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info