[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
MasterIJ wrote:
gratz! did him today pretty fast, but forgot to clip :D

btw i changed again some stuff, but its more to an endgame build.
so, i started to destroy my 4L with CoH+ AM + HoI + Blood rage (was just in there), because i crafted this

Was already an huge increase! ;)
Then i thought of what to change, i tried really a lot, like 5 hours just PoB+ trying things on maps - the best 4L setup was then to add Frost Bomb in the existing 3L and add Enhanced in the "old" 4L. (I even tried to add Blind Supp, but actually not worth it with pande)

So boots:
Frost Bomb + Immortal Call + Cast when damage taken + Ice golemerino

Claw's just got the Hoi + Enhance + Blood Rage setup

And yes, my ex Slam gave me a really nice Cold Resistance on the claw, thats why i could craft that ring anyways, not planning to invest in claw soon :D

@Schwunges
"
Also I switched from Tombfist to rare gloves - they give me the same amout of damage since the attack speed got removed from tombfist..

attack speed is a corruption on gloves - but you should focus on getting +1 Maximum Frenzy first, if u can afford + AS just buy it then. If u can get an additional Curse, i would go for frenzy + ele weak, and the 2nd curse would be AM on rings. But that's just my building, nothing to do with Fiver's plan ;D

@Sedren:

The Seeds are fully random, you should just get the right name (Kiloava) - and well, switch in every slot and look what u get. I had the best results above Blood Drinker, with like 20/30 different rolls.

@Fiver: Dont know if u changed it, but if u take Lethal Pride above Blood Drinker, you should switch Acuity to Depth Perception - to get that bonus too (for me 4% extra life)

KR
Isy

You're on fire dude. Love the experimenting. :D

Don't panic.
Crafting a high physical claw
feels extremely hard for some reason

Im almost done with the multimod prophecy

So what's the best way to craft, high phDps and decent AS first as base?

And oh , very fun build btw
"
Crafting a high physical claw
feels extremely hard for some reason

Im almost done with the multimod prophecy

So what's the best way to craft, high phDps and decent AS first as base?

And oh , very fun build btw

The best suffix you can get is attack speed

The best prefixes are:
# to # added physical damage
% increased physical damage
% increased physical damage / # to accuracy rating
# to # added cold damage

They are all good in their own way.

I would say that if you hit a T1 phys roll, it's always worth to regal it even if the suffix is shit. If you get lucky, you can still make a really nice claw out of it.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 26, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
Thanks Fiver!

I'm not sure how to link items here. But I made ilv 83 Imperial Claw with T1 Increased Attack Speed and T2 Elemental Damage with Attack Skills. (Divined 27 AS and 36 Elemental Damage!)

Was thinking of Multi-modding:

129% Increased Physical Damage
adds # to # Physical Damage
Critical Strike Chance + Quality.

Does that sound about right?

Thanks again!!!
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Schwunges wrote:
Hey guys, I fear I need some help again...
I have a lot of trouble surviving maps above tier 13. Some of the Bosses just oneshot me. My damage is not an issue.

I thought about taking a stibnite flask instead of the diamond one, what do you think about that? Any other suggestions?

Also I switched from Tombfist to rare gloves - they give me the same amout of damage since the attack speed got removed from tombfist..

Looking at your PoB, most of the stuff you have is pretty good.
Your HP is a bit low, but you only have one HP node in the tree that you haven't taken (below golems blood).

Getting one of these and putting it in the socket above Blood Drinker could be helpful. Gives you a lot of STR and therefore life. But getting the right seed is probably hard, and it's impossible to know in advance which ones are good until you actually put them in and look at the nodes.

You could also replace your Yriels Fostering.
I'm using this one

and I bought it for 20c (unsocketed and unlinked).

But you can get a lot of life from a chestpiece. I don't have much more HP than you on other gear, but I have 5.2k life. Maybe see if you can squeeze in some more life wherever possible.

Your evasion seems fine. You have 94% evade chance vs blind enemies.

Are there any particular bosses you have trouble with, or just bosses in general?

Thanks for the Feedback! I'll try the Jewel for sure. A rare chest will need some time..

What killed me was the Core Boss. (Malachai) Also sometimes the Legion encounters also just kill me instant...

I got another question since you changed a lot in the build. With my current setup (shield with -15% reservation and 15% Hatred enchant), I can fit in Hatrad, Herald of ice, Herald of purity and precision (lvl4 current) and got 90+ mana left. Is it worth to switch to your new Aura setup?
When I switch Precision to my shield and herald of ice to my curse on hit setup my mana is only at 80 which feels a bit low.

Any suggestions?

And to the Point about Tombfist - I actually got some Tombfists with 1 Frenzy charge on they are kinda even on the dmg.
Wouldnt good corrupted rare gloves be better?
Current Claw:

Looking for advice. PoB has attacks can't be evaded as biggest dps increase. This also allows me to drop precision for herald of purity. Suggestions/thoughts why not to do this?

Preferably no advice such as: claw isn't worth the craft as it's for personal use, not really crafting to turn a profit so I consider it a non-issue. Also, I can afford the loss of crit chance from precision easily.
"
Spottednoble wrote:
Thanks Fiver!

I'm not sure how to link items here. But I made ilv 83 Imperial Claw with T1 Increased Attack Speed and T2 Elemental Damage with Attack Skills. (Divined 27 AS and 36 Elemental Damage!)

Was thinking of Multi-modding:

129% Increased Physical Damage
adds # to # Physical Damage
Critical Strike Chance + Quality.

Does that sound about right?

Thanks again!!!

That would be the correct way to craft it, yes.

You're only gonna reach about 340-360 pdps with it, but the EDWAS may make up for it a bit.

Don't panic.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Current Claw:

Looking for advice. PoB has attacks can't be evaded as biggest dps increase. This also allows me to drop precision for herald of purity. Suggestions/thoughts why not to do this?

Preferably no advice such as: claw isn't worth the craft as it's for personal use, not really crafting to turn a profit so I consider it a non-issue. Also, I can afford the loss of crit chance from precision easily.

The reason why it says so is because you haven't taken Depth Perception or Acuity.
If you take one of those you reach 100% hit chance, and "hits cant be evaded" becomes useless (well, except against enemies in fog etc).

# to # Added cold damage or attacks with this weapon penetrate #% elemental resistances would be better.

Edit: But as you say, it does allow you to drop precision, and it also allows you to skip a few passive points that you can put elsewhere.
Up to you really. I'm all for experimenting. :P

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 26, 2019, 6:55:04 PM
"
Fiver wrote:

That would be the correct way to craft it, yes.

You're only gonna reach about 340-360 pdps with it, but the EDWAS may make up for it a bit.

Excellent! Thank you! I'll try some different claws later when I've gotten some more exalts again. This has become my favorite build to play!

EDIT: I feel silly that I forgot to use Perfect Fossils on the claw first. Oh well.
Last edited by Spottednoble on Jun 26, 2019, 9:30:55 PM

currently using a unique claw, looking to upgrade with one of those. Thinking about just multimodding the shaper one as it seems to be giving me the highest dps boost in pob. Any thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info