[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Uber elder down!! :D

Don't panic.
Thanks for your build and congrats man, I saw this gif where you absolutely melt it down in seconds :)

I have a question on crafting, I regaled this crit chance roll which means I can't roll multimod + attack speed... Happy and sad at the same time.

What would you do with that claw ? I'm not rich btw lmao

thanks!
Last edited by domyz on Jun 25, 2019, 6:32:50 PM
I figured more warriors in Lethal Pride would be better, but it doesn't appear to be the case. However with 17794 Warriors the socket above Fervor gives a rather nice dps boost, as well as some free fire resist. Just food for thought if you stumble on a different passive seed.

The nodes that are normally taken within that circle grant:

17794 Warriors - Above Fervour
5% extra physical as fire damage
20% fire resist
20% physical damage
.4% damage leeched as life
+30% melee crit multiplier
+30% melee crit chance
+50 Strength

Compared to:

17794 Warriors - Above Blood Drinker
20% burn damage
20% reduced damage from crits
40% physical damage
20% fire resist
.4% attack damage leeched as life
20% increased damage with ailments with Attack Skills while wielding a Claw
10% reduced Enemy Stun threshold
+56 Strength
Last edited by Sedren on Jun 25, 2019, 6:41:48 PM
gratz! did him today pretty fast, but forgot to clip :D

btw i changed again some stuff, but its more to an endgame build.
so, i started to destroy my 4L with CoH+ AM + HoI + Blood rage (was just in there), because i crafted this

Was already an huge increase! ;)
Then i thought of what to change, i tried really a lot, like 5 hours just PoB+ trying things on maps - the best 4L setup was then to add Frost Bomb in the existing 3L and add Enhanced in the "old" 4L. (I even tried to add Blind Supp, but actually not worth it with pande)

So boots:
Frost Bomb + Immortal Call + Cast when damage taken + Ice golemerino

Claw's just got the Hoi + Enhance + Blood Rage setup

And yes, my ex Slam gave me a really nice Cold Resistance on the claw, thats why i could craft that ring anyways, not planning to invest in claw soon :D

@Schwunges
"
Also I switched from Tombfist to rare gloves - they give me the same amout of damage since the attack speed got removed from tombfist..

attack speed is a corruption on gloves - but you should focus on getting +1 Maximum Frenzy first, if u can afford + AS just buy it then. If u can get an additional Curse, i would go for frenzy + ele weak, and the 2nd curse would be AM on rings. But that's just my building, nothing to do with Fiver's plan ;D

@Sedren:

The Seeds are fully random, you should just get the right name (Kiloava) - and well, switch in every slot and look what u get. I had the best results above Blood Drinker, with like 20/30 different rolls.

@Fiver: Dont know if u changed it, but if u take Lethal Pride above Blood Drinker, you should switch Acuity to Depth Perception - to get that bonus too (for me 4% extra life)

KR
Isy
@MasterIJ

I figured there was some sort of threshold involved.. Guess I need to buy a few and experiment, expensive, but sort of fun. Thanks for the info!
"
domyz wrote:
Thanks for your build and congrats man, I saw this gif where you absolutely melt it down in seconds :)

I have a question on crafting, I regaled this crit chance roll which means I can't roll multimod + attack speed... Happy and sad at the same time.

thanks!

Depends on how "rich" u are. What i would do is, get multi mod, craft Phys inc + Cold Damage - should get you to ~308 pdps / 133 edps ~ 442 total.. dont know about the prices, but if u can sell it for ~3 ex then its fine..if not, i actually would slam and pray to get an high phys % roll
Aside from my 2nd ring (which atm am only using for Assassin's Mark) is there anything I should be focusing on at this point?
"
Fiver wrote:
"
MasterIJ wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:

I’ve recently realised that a 380pdps claw with a decent cold dmg roll can be better than a 430pdps claw. So there’s a bit of flexibility there.

damn i just crafted a nice claw some hours ago, didn't PoB with the cold dmg roll, corrupted after >,< Then it would be better than my actual ;D

I've made this one, and another 430pdps claw, so far. :p
Crafting is so fun lol.

Have two other weapons on the way. The foil will be worth a lot when it's finished. I'm just crafting that one to sell it.
The claw will be my new weapon when it's finished. The new added elemental damage rolls are so good now.

What ilevel base should i be using to try to craft something similar?

Thanks!
"
domyz wrote:

thanks!

Unfortunately you won't be able to craft any attack speed on that claw if you plan to multimod it.
Without attack speed + quality roll, you'll get about 300 PDPS and 80 EDPS on it. Also, having a claw with good attack speed makes the build feel a LOT better.

Another option is to use an orb of annulment on it and hope it removes the multiplier.
Then you multimod it and add Attackspeed+quality, phys damage, and added cold damage.
If you do that and then multimod it, you'll end up with a claw that has about 350+ pdps, 100 edps and decent crit.

Assuming you get lucky.

Up to you if you think its worth the cost, really.

Personally, I would start over.
If it had a T1 crit, I would annul it and try to finish it up.

Don't panic.
"
Spottednoble wrote:

What ilevel base should i be using to try to craft something similar?

Thanks!

Always use ilevel 83 when you craft on weapons.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info