[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hi, im trying this build on ps4, but im a bit confused with the skills. The description sais Rage, but shouldnt it be Bloodrage? since this is the skill that generates frenzy charges (where we put some passive points into?) I've currently got Rage Support. Sorry for being a total noob if this is suposed to be clear..

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Arthur1337 on Jun 24, 2019, 4:16:06 PM
Hello!

What do you think about Aul’s Uprising amulet with Hatred roll?
Can it be more powerful than Pandemonius and what additional auras should be effective?
Sorry, i’m not familiar with PoB, and think that real expirience is better than pure numbers.

Thanks!
Updated the guide a bit.

- Lethal pride jewel added
- Gif of Elder being deleted in 3 seconds
- Moved around some shit
- Changed some of the crafting tips in the FAQ section
- Changed the debuff/curse setup
- Changed the movement setup
- Added Dash

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jun 24, 2019, 5:08:21 PM
So i will check for an other claw but i rly struggle to choose one ... it is worth to take a 350pDps claw with AS, crit, % physi instead of my 500dPs claw ?

I've a budget of 2-3 Exa for the claw
Last edited by Flos68 on Jun 24, 2019, 4:45:05 PM
"
Flos68 wrote:
So i will check for an other claw but i rly struggle to choose one ... it is worth to take a 350pDps claw with AS, crit, % physi instead of my 500dPs claw ?

I've a budget of 2-3 Exa for the claw

Yes, a 350Pdps claw will be a lot better than the one you are using.

Don't panic.
"
Arthur1337 wrote:
Hi, im trying this build on ps4, but im a bit confused with the skills. The description sais Rage, but shouldnt it be Bloodrage? since this is the skill that generates frenzy charges (where we put some passive points into?) I've currently got Rage Support. Sorry for being a total noob if this is suposed to be clear..

Thanks in advance

No, I am not referring to bloodrage. We get our frenzy charges from "Way of the Poacher" in our Raider ascendancy.

Your frostblades setup should be:
Frost Blades - Elemental Damage with Attack Skills - Hypothermia - Rage - Multistrike - Ruthless/Ancestral Call

"
Tanarri380 wrote:
Hello!

What do you think about Aul’s Uprising amulet with Hatred roll?
Can it be more powerful than Pandemonius and what additional auras should be effective?
Sorry, i’m not familiar with PoB, and think that real expirience is better than pure numbers.

Thanks!

I don't think Aul's Uprising is better than Pandemonius, for several reasons.
First, even with another aura (which would be anger), it does less damage than Pandemonius.
Another thing is that Pandemonius isn't only damage. It blinds our enemies, which reduces their hitchance. So it's not only offensive. The global defence roll on Aul isn't enough to make up for that by a long shot.
Blind is really good.

Don't panic.
"
MasterIJ wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:

I’ve recently realised that a 380pdps claw with a decent cold dmg roll can be better than a 430pdps claw. So there’s a bit of flexibility there.

damn i just crafted a nice claw some hours ago, didn't PoB with the cold dmg roll, corrupted after >,< Then it would be better than my actual ;D

I've made this one, and another 430pdps claw, so far. :p
Crafting is so fun lol.

Have two other weapons on the way. The foil will be worth a lot when it's finished. I'm just crafting that one to sell it.
The claw will be my new weapon when it's finished. The new added elemental damage rolls are so good now.

Don't panic.
Hey guys, I fear I need some help again...
I have a lot of trouble surviving maps above tier 13. Some of the Bosses just oneshot me. My damage is not an issue.

I thought about taking a stibnite flask instead of the diamond one, what do you think about that? Any other suggestions?

Also I switched from Tombfist to rare gloves - they give me the same amout of damage since the attack speed got removed from tombfist..
Updated the guide:
- Reworked the entire gear section to be up to speed with the current patch.
- Added my own current gear.
- Major changes to the skills section. A couple of skills have been replaced or been put to use in different ways.
- Major visual changes throughout the guide, to make the guide easier to read.

Don't panic.
"
Schwunges wrote:
Hey guys, I fear I need some help again...
I have a lot of trouble surviving maps above tier 13. Some of the Bosses just oneshot me. My damage is not an issue.

I thought about taking a stibnite flask instead of the diamond one, what do you think about that? Any other suggestions?

Also I switched from Tombfist to rare gloves - they give me the same amout of damage since the attack speed got removed from tombfist..

Looking at your PoB, most of the stuff you have is pretty good.
Your HP is a bit low, but you only have one HP node in the tree that you haven't taken (below golems blood).

Getting one of these and putting it in the socket above Blood Drinker could be helpful. Gives you a lot of STR and therefore life. But getting the right seed is probably hard, and it's impossible to know in advance which ones are good until you actually put them in and look at the nodes.

You could also replace your Yriels Fostering.
I'm using this one

and I bought it for 20c (unsocketed and unlinked).

But you can get a lot of life from a chestpiece. I don't have much more HP than you on other gear, but I have 5.2k life. Maybe see if you can squeeze in some more life wherever possible.

Your evasion seems fine. You have 94% evade chance vs blind enemies.

Are there any particular bosses you have trouble with, or just bosses in general?

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info