[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
luckereq wrote:
Hey, I tried transitioning towads the second cluster jewel, while having only one large cluster on the bottom (cold conduction/blast freeze + vengeful commander and precise commander) I have 13 million dps in POB, after refunding all the skill points next to the lethal pride jewel and adding the second cluster jewel I have 10.5 million dps in POB, any idea what may be wrong with my setup?
https://pastebin.com/i8ZCwfZ7 here is my pob, thanks for any help.

I have to say, I'm a little stumped about it.
I think it has to do with your hit+crit chance. You aren't capped on hit rating, and by getting rid of Depth Perception, you are losing even more, which has a huge impact on your effective DPS, as well as your crit chance.
Since the hit chance also inderectly impacts your crit chance, this also means that giving up Assassination is a huge impact on your DPS.
The fact that you also don't have Assassin's Mark, makes this issue even bigger, since AM provides a lot of crit.
When you swap to clusters and get rid of the nodes that go to Claws of the Falcon, you should also change your annoint so you still get CotF. It will provide some of that lost accuracy that you get from getting rid of those nodes.

But even accounting for all of this, it doesn't seem to be a major upgrade with the cluster jewels.

Your other gear is probably also a reason. The build has a very precise synergy between the different gear pieces and skill points.

Honestly I need to look over the build. After the nerfs to the cluster jewels this league, they might no longer be the optimal choice. If you feel that it's a clear dps drop for you now, you might want to wait with using them and stick with your previous line-up.

Another thing I'd like to note though.
You should check the box in the Configuration page that specifies that you are fighting Shaper or Sirus. Otherwise you are just measuring your DPS versus white mobs, which doesn't really matter.

There's also a few upgrades I'd like to suggest.
The biggest one would be an assassin's mark ring. It would be a massive upgrade for you in terms of DPS, and if I were you that would be my highest priority now.
Same thing with your claw. Compared to your other gear, your claw is WAY behind in terms of strength. It might be a good idea to try to upgrade that one ASAP.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. I need to look over the build and see if I can make adjustments.

Don't panic.
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey !

How much do you think i can sell this ?

I was unlucky and got t8 res, idk if i can make this better with harvest now that is has been nuked.

EDIT : I also got this

Same question, how much can i sell them ?

Those are pretty sweet helmets, but the lack of resists bring down the value a bit. You can always craft Aspect of the Cat on them and make up for that resist on another item though. As for their value, I have no idea. Hard to price things this league since the economy is so weird.

Don't panic.
"
Darthflo wrote:
Hi everyone !
Thanks for the build Fivers, having fun with it, running t16 maps now, cleaning maps is fun and fast, boss dps is starting to feel fine but i'm way too squishy and get one shot too often.
I have around 4ex to upgrade the build, anyone can suggest priorities ?Should I just save for Farrul and cat aspect ?

My main priority would probably be a better claw right now, tbh. The one you have has pretty low DPS, and even with the cold damage on it, anything above 350pdps would be a huge upgrade. Make sure it has Crit though.

Farrul's Fur would definitely be a nice upgrade for you too though.

Yeah you are definitely lacking life though.
You could try to replace the rare jewels with something that has life on it. Again, Farrul's Fur would also be an upgrade here.
If you can get that Small Cluster jewel into a Fettle Jewel, that would also be a nice upgrade.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey !

How much do you think i can sell this ?

I was unlucky and got t8 res, idk if i can make this better with harvest now that is has been nuked.

EDIT : I also got this

Same question, how much can i sell them ?

Those are pretty sweet helmets, but the lack of resists bring down the value a bit. You can always craft Aspect of the Cat on them and make up for that resist on another item though. As for their value, I have no idea. Hard to price things this league since the economy is so weird.

Thank you.

I recently corrupted this
and i hit the jackpot but i cannot seems to sell it, and why would anyone buy this in league.

Forgot to enchant it like a jerk unfortunately, but that will surely solve the single target issues of FB once sold and reinvested

Now I just have to wait several weeks to find someone who wants to buy it
"
Fiver wrote:
"
luckereq wrote:
Hey, I tried transitioning towads the second cluster jewel, while having only one large cluster on the bottom (cold conduction/blast freeze + vengeful commander and precise commander) I have 13 million dps in POB, after refunding all the skill points next to the lethal pride jewel and adding the second cluster jewel I have 10.5 million dps in POB, any idea what may be wrong with my setup?
https://pastebin.com/i8ZCwfZ7 here is my pob, thanks for any help.

I have to say, I'm a little stumped about it.
I think it has to do with your hit+crit chance. You aren't capped on hit rating, and by getting rid of Depth Perception, you are losing even more, which has a huge impact on your effective DPS, as well as your crit chance.
Since the hit chance also inderectly impacts your crit chance, this also means that giving up Assassination is a huge impact on your DPS.
The fact that you also don't have Assassin's Mark, makes this issue even bigger, since AM provides a lot of crit.
When you swap to clusters and get rid of the nodes that go to Claws of the Falcon, you should also change your annoint so you still get CotF. It will provide some of that lost accuracy that you get from getting rid of those nodes.

But even accounting for all of this, it doesn't seem to be a major upgrade with the cluster jewels.

Your other gear is probably also a reason. The build has a very precise synergy between the different gear pieces and skill points.

Honestly I need to look over the build. After the nerfs to the cluster jewels this league, they might no longer be the optimal choice. If you feel that it's a clear dps drop for you now, you might want to wait with using them and stick with your previous line-up.

Another thing I'd like to note though.
You should check the box in the Configuration page that specifies that you are fighting Shaper or Sirus. Otherwise you are just measuring your DPS versus white mobs, which doesn't really matter.

There's also a few upgrades I'd like to suggest.
The biggest one would be an assassin's mark ring. It would be a massive upgrade for you in terms of DPS, and if I were you that would be my highest priority now.
Same thing with your claw. Compared to your other gear, your claw is WAY behind in terms of strength. It might be a good idea to try to upgrade that one ASAP.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. I need to look over the build and see if I can make adjustments.

Upgraded my claw and bought a assassins mark ring. Will be testing around later on with the clusters once again to see if it is any better, thanks for the help!
Yo i have a problem. the lethal pride jewel with kiloava seems to not exist anymore. where do i get my strength from now?! I mean I can find a way to get it in some other way but I think i will be missing couple of good item mods then. So what do you recommend? I will find a way maybe but if the jewel is not existend in that kind of way you should mention that especially for new players. What about the Akoya variant of the jewel? For me it looks not that nice but I havent tested it jet.
"
lokko59 wrote:
Yo i have a problem. the lethal pride jewel with kiloava seems to not exist anymore. where do i get my strength from now?! I mean I can find a way to get it in some other way but I think i will be missing couple of good item mods then. So what do you recommend? I will find a way maybe but if the jewel is not existend in that kind of way you should mention that especially for new players. What about the Akoya variant of the jewel? For me it looks not that nice but I havent tested it jet.

You can just use any lethal pride. They all give the strength and we dont use the keystones. Only the notables which you can reroll with divine orbs are important here.
I'm starting up my stream now. If anyone needs help over the next 6-7 hours, that's where I'll be. I'll try to help everyone else out asap.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Looked over the guide and cant seem to find any mention of recommended anointments. What are the go-to's?

Also I currently have 7ex, what's the best path for me to upgrade? Keep saving for a 6L farruls fur or get a new weapon, +1 frenzy charge gloves & jewels/clusters etc.
Last edited by OneZeroNine on May 7, 2021, 11:19:12 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Darthflo wrote:
Hi everyone !
Thanks for the build Fivers, having fun with it, running t16 maps now, cleaning maps is fun and fast, boss dps is starting to feel fine but i'm way too squishy and get one shot too often.
I have around 4ex to upgrade the build, anyone can suggest priorities ?Should I just save for Farrul and cat aspect ?

My main priority would probably be a better claw right now, tbh. The one you have has pretty low DPS, and even with the cold damage on it, anything above 350pdps would be a huge upgrade. Make sure it has Crit though.

Farrul's Fur would definitely be a nice upgrade for you too though.

Yeah you are definitely lacking life though.
You could try to replace the rare jewels with something that has life on it. Again, Farrul's Fur would also be an upgrade here.
If you can get that Small Cluster jewel into a Fettle Jewel, that would also be a nice upgrade.

Thanks a lot for the input !
RNG has been quite good to me so far, 6-linking the Farrul made quite a difference for Ultimatums !
I'll keep upgrading now since I like to push my starters each leagues ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info