[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hello! I recently started playing this build and im Wonderring If there is a order list on what upgrades to prioritize?

Like whats most important items to save up for etc.
Hi.

Sorry if it was already answered but I would like to know when, int erms of stats, a rare claw is better than Touch of Anguish?
Last edited by rgdoabc on Apr 25, 2021, 10:18:02 AM
thoughts about this gem setup? for extra oomphf at boss killing and ultimatums

dropped

Unavailable
which dont even last and instantly killed in exchange for this setup

Last edited by tokwaisgod on Apr 27, 2021, 8:17:47 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Had a question regarding rage support. Why do we use it? according to PoB I do more damage with Cold Pen support. Am I missing something?
"
Regikoko wrote:
Had a question regarding rage support. Why do we use it? according to PoB I do more damage with Cold Pen support. Am I missing something?
its a personal choice. I dont use it. I dont like long ramp up of stacking and berserk then.
I prefer flat cold damage from awakening cold + hypothermia support... And ice bite before awakening cold damage.
Last edited by Ixnayd on Apr 29, 2021, 3:35:50 AM
"
Regikoko wrote:

You build up rage and release it using The "berserk" gem. It improves damage/attack speed for 3-6 seconds depending on how much rage you build up. Personally i like it, it gives some extra Juice when i need it at bosses or ultimatum. I havent tried using cold Pen/ice bite tho, might be better. Im not having a dps issue yet in t13-14 maps so i havent botherd looking it up just yet.
I am starting my stream now. Anyone who needs help with anything or just want to stop by and say hi is welcome!

I'm sorry for not helping out anything in the thread here over the last few days. Been doing other stuff. I'll try to get to everyone asap!

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
OdlanigeR wrote:
Hi.

Sorry if it was already answered but I would like to know when, int erms of stats, a rare claw is better than Touch of Anguish?

If you get a rare claw with 300+ dps and a minimum of 7 crit, then it's better than ToA.

I don't think it's worth spending currency on anything below 350 though. If you come across a claw with 320 dps for a few chaos, then that's definitely worth it, but don't waste exalts on anything below 350.

Also, ALWAYS make sure it has crit chance on it as well. A claw with 350dps and crit, performs about the same as a claw with 400 dps without crit.

Don't panic.
"
tokwaisgod wrote:
thoughts about this gem setup? for extra oomphf at boss killing and ultimatums

dropped

Unavailable
which dont even last and instantly killed in exchange for this setup

That's a cool setup, but I'm not sure I would drop Ancestral Protector.

In general I've found that Blast-Freeze is incredibly strong this league during ultimatus for the aoe freezing. Haven't lost an ultimatum on my raider in the last 4 days. And that's t14-16 ultimatums, and I still have shit gear. :p

Don't panic.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Regikoko wrote:

So, the reason why I use Rage is so that I can also use Berserk. Berserk is the strongest burst skill in the game, since it not only does a lot of damage but also makes you tankier. A lot of people don't like using Rage/Berserk because you need to stack up rage stacks before you can use Berserk, and in a boss fight with no preparation before, that can be awkward.
If you disable Berserk in the PoB, you'll see the insane damage you get from it.

I think it's worth it, but some people prefer to swap it for something else.

Lately I've been using a Hydrosphere + Chain Hook setup in my offhand. On some bosses where I don't have rage stacks before the fight, you can weapon swap, toss up hydrosphere, and attack it with Chain Hook to stack up Rage.
It's a bit of a weird setup, but you can enter any fight with 50 rage.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info