[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
zage wrote:
Hi,

Thank you very much for this build guide. I've played it all ritual and doing very well with it. It had some tough times since I league started with it and got stuck in tier 11-13 maps but overall its great and I've made multiple tweaks as I've progressed.

Quick question, in the min maxed POB you have enemies marked as intimidated.

What is giving you intimidate?

I found it once but can't seem to find it again.

You can get "5% Chance to intimtate Enemies on hit" on Notables with the "Lethal Pride" Jewel or with the "Awakened Melee Phys" Support-Gem.
Am i missing something or is there no explanation for where we get aspect of the cat since there is no helmet option for farruls bite?
"
link6930 wrote:
Am i missing something or is there no explanation for where we get aspect of the cat since there is no helmet option for farruls bite?

i had the same question. there is a ton of information in a this very compact guide. basically you have to enchant aspect of the cat onto a piece of your gear using beastcrafting
"
"
link6930 wrote:

i had the same question. there is a ton of information in a this very compact guide. basically you have to enchant aspect of the cat onto a piece of your gear using beastcrafting

yeah after scouring through the pob i saw it on the stygian vise
NM, figured it out.
Last edited by eraic on Mar 3, 2021, 5:26:47 AM
Sry my english is not the best so what you think is better Bersk oder Raider ? i love Bersk and raider extrem i love the speed .^^
First, big fan of the way you made the builds, no one explains better than you!
I really liked your other build, the berseker one, and I used it until they nerffed it.
Now I´ll try this one next league! Hope I enjoy as much as I do when it comes to watch you playing it!

Thanks for the content.

"
link6930 wrote:
"
"
link6930 wrote:

yeah after scouring through the pob i saw it on the stygian vise

It's a suffix that can me added to any non-corrupted rare items in the bestiary.
Where does this build rank as a league starter?
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Where does this build rank as a league starter?

It is tricky to scale the single target damage early on, and there are many builds that will get you far on a lower budget. I personally play it almost every league, so it works well for me, but I also know the build very well.

Considering it needs a decent budget to reach it's highest potential, it's far better as a second character, rather than a league starter. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info