[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
YohAsakurá wrote:
"

Yeah i see now! the guide is so compact i missed a lot of the information on my first read. going to buy farrul's today then build my gear around that. so far this build is crazy fun. i do need to fix my single target dps a bit, hoping clusters and maybe a rare claw will help.

edit: where are u guys getting your strength from?

Mostly from the Lethal Pride :)

I cannot find on the trade lethal pride kiloawa, it does matter?
"
slaanesh00 wrote:
"
YohAsakurá wrote:
"

Yeah i see now! the guide is so compact i missed a lot of the information on my first read. going to buy farrul's today then build my gear around that. so far this build is crazy fun. i do need to fix my single target dps a bit, hoping clusters and maybe a rare claw will help.

edit: where are u guys getting your strength from?

Mostly from the Lethal Pride :)

I cannot find on the trade lethal pride kiloawa, it does matter?

as far as i know you shouldn´t have any major keystone in the radius and thus it doesn´t matter wether it´s Akoya, Kaom or Rakiata.
best way to get a good one is by buying 2 and rerolling the worse one with divine orb until you are satisfied :)
Why does the POB not account for getting chaos resistance anywhere? am i missing something?
Does hatred and precision work together with supreme ego? Both skills are described as auras and supreme ego said 'one aura can be active'. Can somone clear my mind?
"
KrzychoPL wrote:
Does hatred and precision work together with supreme ego? Both skills are described as auras and supreme ego said 'one aura can be active'. Can somone clear my mind?

Didn't work for me
Whelp I tried my hand at crafting a claw and don't know what to do now.
I wasn't planning on hitting T1 Chaos.

Do I use it. Sell it. Or Remove Chaos and Slam with Redeemer/Warlord.

Great guide. Have a question though.

Harvest was good to me and I was able to craft a 540pdps claw.

With all other gear mostly acquired and working on my cluster setup, damage is phenomenal.

My question is about Rage Support. It is good. But I find using Fortify Support to be better. Even on tough bosses.

I realize there is no burst damage with Berserk going this route but the consistent fortify buff up all the time and 35% more melee damage just feels better.

Is Fortify support a viable option if I don't want to go with rage or would something like awakened melee phys damage be better.

Personally I just don't like the ramp up time of rage support. With flasks and totems up damage is still fantastic.

Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what i should upgrade next because right now my single target dps is bad..
Last edited by flizow on Feb 24, 2021, 6:34:42 AM
"
diablomix wrote:
Great guide. Have a question though.

Harvest was good to me and I was able to craft a 540pdps claw.

With all other gear mostly acquired and working on my cluster setup, damage is phenomenal.

My question is about Rage Support. It is good. But I find using Fortify Support to be better. Even on tough bosses.

I realize there is no burst damage with Berserk going this route but the consistent fortify buff up all the time and 35% more melee damage just feels better.

Is Fortify support a viable option if I don't want to go with rage or would something like awakened melee phys damage be better.

Personally I just don't like the ramp up time of rage support. With flasks and totems up damage is still fantastic.

Awakened added cold damage, or ice bite support in a lower budget.
Hi,

Thank you very much for this build guide. I've played it all ritual and doing very well with it. It had some tough times since I league started with it and got stuck in tier 11-13 maps but overall its great and I've made multiple tweaks as I've progressed.

Quick question, in the min maxed POB you have enemies marked as intimidated.

What is giving you intimidate?

I found it once but can't seem to find it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info