[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Starting stream now. Time to do stupid shit with Headhunter. I am free to die again!

If you need help or want to hang out, just stop by. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.

Good afternoon
I have a problem. For most gems it asks for a significant amount of strength, which is a long way off. How have you done to get more strength and be able to use them without problems?

My character is Yansel

Thanks
"

Good afternoon
I have a problem. For most gems it asks for a significant amount of strength, which is a long way off. How have you done to get more strength and be able to use them without problems?

My character is Yansel

Thanks

You'll want to insert a Lethal Pride jewel in the socket above Blood Drinker. That will give you the highest impact for strength, but you can move it to different slots to check out the bonuses.

Also you should be sure to pick up a Fight for Survival jewel and maybe socket above Command of Steel. Best case it will have "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" as the implicit. Note that you can socket two of these as well.
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
"

Good afternoon

My character is Yansel

Thanks

You'll want to insert a Lethal Pride jewel in the socket above Blood Drinker. That will give you the highest impact for strength, but you can move it to different slots to check out the bonuses.

Also you should be sure to pick up a Fight for Survival jewel and maybe socket above Command of Steel. Best case it will have "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" as the implicit. Note that you can socket two of these as well.

Yep, Lethal Pride mate. I get +70 strength from Lethal Pride in the spot I have it. That's a huge amount of strength and life from that jewel.
Goodnight.

The problem I am having is mana. That it carries out cut attacks since the mana is not enough. What should I do?

My character is Yansel

Thank you!
Last edited by ALHEXOR on May 8, 2020, 12:21:53 AM
"
Goodnight.

The problem I am having is mana. That it carries out cut attacks since the mana is not enough. What should I do?

My character is Yansel

Thank you!

If you're running Aspect of the Cat without Farrul's Fur, you should try to get a shield with reduced mana reservation. 15% would double your unreserved mana and Soul Raker will take care of the rest.

If you can get Farrul's Fur + reduced reservation shield, you can also run an additional aura/herald like Herald of Purity.
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
"
Goodnight.

My character is Yansel

Thank you!

If you're running Aspect of the Cat without Farrul's Fur, you should try to get a shield with reduced mana reservation. 15% would double your unreserved mana and Soul Raker will take care of the rest.

If you can get Farrul's Fur + reduced reservation shield, you can also run an additional aura/herald like Herald of Purity.

I tried removing Culling Strike and adding in Herald of Purity, with the 15% mana reduction and enlighten, and it was good, but would only really be helpful in boss fights as I'd run out of mana when bouncing around attacking mobs. The moment you can't hit a mob you run the risk of dying so I just wouldn't run Herald of Purity at all times. I've still got it in but I'd much prefer to run something else if I can find a better fitting skill.

I'm running a few tests at the moment WITHOUT the 15% mana reduction on the shield. I've picked up a different shield with higher resists in the hope that I can get more advantage from moving resists around on to different items. I'd backed myself into a corner where it was VERY hard to find upgrades to items due to resist issues so I wasn't advancing. Something had to change.

With that said, now that I've removed the 15% mana reduction I definitely can't run Herald of Purity, not even on bosses, but I'll see how I go with increasing my resists and getting a better ring & amulet on.
Starting the stream a little earlier today, because why not. Stop by if you want to hang out, have questions, or need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi all. Looking for some help with my new Steel Ring. I've added enough resist in other areas that I can look for some damage on my ring. Could you please let me know your thoughts on this as a base?

I'm thinking of multi-crafting it, but am not sure whether it's worth it or not. The current stats seem alright but what's best to craft?

- Max Life?
- EDWAS?
- Non channelling -7?

Thank you.
Last edited by ThalantyrDSL on May 10, 2020, 1:38:32 AM
Great to have your resists covered. Personally i'd opt for Opal ring base.

The steel ring has 2 prefix and 1 suffix. Hence, after multi-crafting, you will use up 1 suffix which leaves you with 1 prefix and 1 suffix slot. Life and EDWAS belongs to the prefix category meaning you can only either get life or EDWAS. If you have to use it and have 2 exa to spare, i'd craft life and increase cold damage.

Rings, amulets and belts IMO, best to focus on a particular category. (I know its not easy and expensive) For instance, a belt that holds all the 3 resist or an opal ring that holds multiple elemental damage mods will benefit optimally from the 20% quality from catalyst.

When are you normally online? I can sell some frost blade stuff to you cheap.

Hope it helps.
Last edited by zine82 on May 10, 2020, 2:18:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info