[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
aaOzymandias wrote:
Any thought on Inspiration support? Seems to have a good damage potential. Nightblade as well.

Tried Nightblade in the beginning of Blight, but the uptime you have on the full effect of Elusive is very low. Hypothermia is better.
I know that there are still some people that prefer nightblade though.

Inspiration has also been brought up, but there's some problems with it.
First, the damage isn't very reliable since it resets after a while.
But it also actually does less damage than the other skills that you have in the setup.

Don't panic.
-

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jan 21, 2020, 12:21:52 PM
Starting up my in about 10 minutes. If anyone needs help or want to hang out, feel free to join me!

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi Fiver! I just wanted to say thank you for a great build. I was able to beat Uber Elder for the first time last league using this. Hopefully there hasn't been too many changes to it in the new league, because it was super fun! Thanks!

I think iam done for this league with this char or do you see any way to improve beside gems?
hi,

i really liked the build, was a great league starter. and i think for every league until now it would have been a great endgame build/bosser.

but for "not so skilled" people like me, the endgame (esp. certain metamorphs and conquerors) are pretty hard. not so much lacking damage, thats plenty. its the squishyness, which does not suprise.

evasion based (if you get hit it hurts), no ailment immunities and low chaos res is a bad mix.

to adress this i will probably specc from the onslaught ascendacies to avatar of the veil.

the chaos res problem will remain because its tough and expensive to get it while keeping dmg and ele resistances up. and we have quite a lot of uniques so its even harder.

additionally i will get an onslaught on kill jewel and switch pantheons to maxed arakaali and shakari aswell get an warding diamond flask (temp chains sucks hard, ele weakness is not pretty either)

if you have like 30 chaos res you could take cleansed thoughts as anointment. but the dmg loss is huuuge...
Last edited by rnbounty on Jan 22, 2020, 10:16:48 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
"
SilentBeat wrote:
Really love this build. Killing T16 Metas with a Bloodseeker atm ^^
Now i thought about upgrading my Claw but im kinda confused by which Stat i should prioritize after PDPS because there is no mor eeasy achievable Cold Pen.
Crti chance ? Crit Multi ? APS ? Phys Dmg as Chaos dmg ?

If anyone could clarify that for me i would be insanely grateful <3

I have a 15ex Budget for a Claw atm in Metamorph League.

I was searching for Crit:8 APS:1.75 pDps:420 is that okay ? :D

Sry for the inconvenience or if i misread something in your FAQ/Build.

Have a Great Day.

Prioritize attack speed and crit chance, after damage.
Crit multi isn't really that good on a weapon if you need crit chance. Since the multimod will likely take up the 3rd suffix.

The claw you have is good if it has those stats. :)

Thanks for the reply. Got myself an 13 ex claw and it was big DPs increase. But i realized that i do enough dmg anyway so i switched back to Bloodseeker and clear T16 Metas and Conqourers a lot easier (more sustain) with it istead of the DPS Claw.
I have another skill Setup and I play without Rage, but I hardly die to anything instead of Full Sextant, Juiced 150% Quant Metamorphs when cursed.
Clearing T16 Maps in under 2mins so it feels great. Got around 5k Life and as long as i'm not 1 shot i heal back to full instantly.

Thanks for everything and Good Luck to everyone.

I will be starting my stream in about 15 minutes. Feel free to join me.

I have spent the better part of the day on changing the build today, and there are going to be quite a lot of changes. I am going to update the guide and also post a changelog entry here, but I will probably not be finished with that before I start streaming (I have a schedule that I try to keep, so I don't want to delay that).

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Expect the guide to be updated withing an hour or two though.

New PoB link is here: https://pastebin.com/stBJBqEq

Don't panic.
Nice update - the added chaos res on the skill tree is great, I didn't think about cutting over there.

I was running awakened cold pen in place of hypothermia for a while since I couldn't get pen on my claw. I didn't notice a huge difference but I wouldn't consider myself an experienced player. Any thoughts on that setup with Starkonja's (and ideally the frost blades enchant) instead of rare helmet with the reduced cold resistance mod?
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
Nice update - the added chaos res on the skill tree is great, I didn't think about cutting over there.

I was running awakened cold pen in place of hypothermia for a while since I couldn't get pen on my claw. I didn't notice a huge difference but I wouldn't consider myself an experienced player. Any thoughts on that setup with Starkonja's (and ideally the frost blades enchant) instead of rare helmet with the reduced cold resistance mod?

Starkonja's definitely still works, and I'm currently using it myself, so it is definitely a good option.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info