[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

hey fiver (or anyone that knows):

should i always use hatred, event without a watchers eye? since watchers eyes are really expensive i dont think i will get one anytime soon.

i thought about using summon skitterbots instead. it gives reliable shock on bosses and increased cold damage taken if supported by bonechill. the smaller mana reservation could even let you use another herald/aspect with enlighten and without the expensive -15% mana reservation on shields.

maybe a worthy budget option (or even be better than hatred with/without watchers eye?)
I followed your build for a reliable t16 speed mapper. Really satisfied with this build. Finally switched my hatred cold damage watcher's eye to precision crit multi for more damage.

here's my gear so far :

Leveling awakened ancestral call now, also farming currency and sirus to get awakened melee phys and multi strike.
Last edited by sydelucifer on Jan 14, 2020, 5:33:59 AM
What gems should i remove on a five link ?
Really love this build. Killing T16 Metas with a Bloodseeker atm ^^
Now i thought about upgrading my Claw but im kinda confused by which Stat i should prioritize after PDPS because there is no mor eeasy achievable Cold Pen.
Crti chance ? Crit Multi ? APS ? Phys Dmg as Chaos dmg ?

If anyone could clarify that for me i would be insanely grateful <3

I have a 15ex Budget for a Claw atm in Metamorph League.

I was searching for Crit:8 APS:1.75 pDps:420 is that okay ? :D

Sry for the inconvenience or if i misread something in your FAQ/Build.

Have a Great Day.
Hey everyone!!

I am so sorry that I haven't been monitoring the forum thread and helping you guys out over the last 2 weeks or so. I've been really sick and pretty much moved between the couch and the bed during this time. So I haven't even been at the computer.
I am now feeling better and hopefully it will stay that way.

I will try to answer some questions tomorrow when I have more time. I will also be streaming tomorrow. So if you need help when I am online you can come ask me on the stream. But I will try to catch everyone before that.

Don't panic.
"
hypoterm vs cold penetr?

Hypothermia

Don't panic.
"
V4ldaran wrote:
How good would be a Loreweave for it?

Loreweave is good for damage, but really bad for defense since it has no evasion.

Don't panic.
"
cyclone_ wrote:
Hi, i am enjoying the build ! i have a question aspect of the cat or spider?

I prefer aspect of the cat. but you can try others.

Don't panic.
"
Pink31 wrote:
hey fiver's just wondering if you've considered a build version usjing the saviour?

No I haven't. Maybe some time in the future. :P

Don't panic.
"
now i have 20 exa gear
i am unstopable
but atziri do...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/490517245

Check that out. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type