[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
rnbounty wrote:
hey fiver (or anyone that knows):

should i always use hatred, event without a watchers eye? since watchers eyes are really expensive i dont think i will get one anytime soon.

i thought about using summon skitterbots instead. it gives reliable shock on bosses and increased cold damage taken if supported by bonechill. the smaller mana reservation could even let you use another herald/aspect with enlighten and without the expensive -15% mana reservation on shields.

maybe a worthy budget option (or even be better than hatred with/without watchers eye?)

Yes, always go with hatred.

Skitterbots are cool, but me and other has done the calculations and it doesn't beat the other options.

Don't panic.
"
khalasks wrote:
What gems should i remove on a five link ?

Ruthless (Or melee phys dmg if you use that)

Don't panic.
"
SilentBeat wrote:
Really love this build. Killing T16 Metas with a Bloodseeker atm ^^
Now i thought about upgrading my Claw but im kinda confused by which Stat i should prioritize after PDPS because there is no mor eeasy achievable Cold Pen.
Crti chance ? Crit Multi ? APS ? Phys Dmg as Chaos dmg ?

If anyone could clarify that for me i would be insanely grateful <3

I have a 15ex Budget for a Claw atm in Metamorph League.

I was searching for Crit:8 APS:1.75 pDps:420 is that okay ? :D

Sry for the inconvenience or if i misread something in your FAQ/Build.

Have a Great Day.

Prioritize attack speed and crit chance, after damage.
Crit multi isn't really that good on a weapon if you need crit chance. Since the multimod will likely take up the 3rd suffix.

The claw you have is good if it has those stats. :)

Don't panic.
I'm starting my stream in about 30 minutes. If anyone needs help over the next hours, you'll get a faster response by asking me there.

I'll try to get to the rest of you as soon as I can.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi everyone, I geared up a lot since the last time but I still have some questions;

I bought myself a Farrul's Fur and I have hatred, precision, herald of ice, and aspect of the cat active with more than 25% mana remaining. What should I get as a 5th mana reservation skill?

I'm using ancestral call when I'm clearing the map and switch to mpd when I got to the boss and metamorph. With mpd I have around 2.7m dps on pob and I recently checked ruthless and my dps goes to almost 3m with it. Even with awakened mpd, ruthless still gives more damage according to pob. Should I always use ruthless or get an awakened mpd?

Lastly I would appreciate any kinda feedback to my build if anyone has a chance to take a look at it.
Sorry if this has already been asked, but what do you think of 1) Matatl's boots with the dodge mod (either spell or attack) and 2) the Brutal Restraint jewel with the Deshret Wind Dancer keystone?

Matatl's boots has the movespeed and similar dodge chance, and can roll a hefty life roll too. Wind Dancer just seems to synergize well with this kind of build.

I bring these up because I've played a Trickster ED with the same kind of heavy investment into dodge/evade chance before, and those items worked well for me.

Lastly, what are your thoughts on Tribal Fury?
Last edited by Fire309 on Jan 19, 2020, 10:45:06 PM
Any thought on Inspiration support? Seems to have a good damage potential. Nightblade as well.
"
"
Fiver wrote:
"
now i have 20 exa gear
i am unstopable
but atziri do...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/490517245

Check that out. :)

whatta... why i dont have damage like you...

This video is from last league. Everything has a lot more health now.

Don't panic.
"
edeviren wrote:
Hi everyone, I geared up a lot since the last time but I still have some questions;

I bought myself a Farrul's Fur and I have hatred, precision, herald of ice, and aspect of the cat active with more than 25% mana remaining. What should I get as a 5th mana reservation skill?

I'm using ancestral call when I'm clearing the map and switch to mpd when I got to the boss and metamorph. With mpd I have around 2.7m dps on pob and I recently checked ruthless and my dps goes to almost 3m with it. Even with awakened mpd, ruthless still gives more damage according to pob. Should I always use ruthless or get an awakened mpd?

Lastly I would appreciate any kinda feedback to my build if anyone has a chance to take a look at it.

Herald of purity would give you a lot of damage. I see some people that have managed to squeeze in Skitterbots.
If you somehow manage to do that and still have mana to play, then that's really good.

Yeah, use Ruthless instead of MPD. I need to update the guide.

I can't have a look at your character now, but I'll try to get to it when I can.

Don't panic.
"
Fire309 wrote:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but what do you think of 1) Matatl's boots with the dodge mod (either spell or attack) and 2) the Brutal Restraint jewel with the Deshret Wind Dancer keystone?

Matatl's boots has the movespeed and similar dodge chance, and can roll a hefty life roll too. Wind Dancer just seems to synergize well with this kind of build.

I bring these up because I've played a Trickster ED with the same kind of heavy investment into dodge/evade chance before, and those items worked well for me.

Lastly, what are your thoughts on Tribal Fury?

You get more dodge from Darkray Vector's when you have frenzy charges up. Also, you get an extra frenzy charge from Darkray Vector's which means a lot of damage/QoL/evasion/movespeed/etc.

It's a cool node, but I don't think it's worth it. You lose the strength that you get from lethal pride.
And also, the only place where you can place it without screwing other stuff up, would be near point blank. Which means that you don't get bonuses from many other nodes.

Tribal Fury is cool. A lot of people seem to like it, but personally I don't use it.
You get slightly worse clearspeed, but it's nice to not have to hotswap.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info