[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
livejamie wrote:
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Is this build freezing T16 Metamorphs now?

Not with any form of consistency no.
I get a freeze now and then but seems like they put the ailment limit way higher then before the patch that broke freezing so I wouldnt rely on it.

Thanks for your response. It doesn't seem like a damage issue, right?

A cursory glance of your gear seems like it's pretty good.

I'm not very good at mechanics so cant really answer that tbh but I had no problem freezing them before they changed it and my gear wasnt nearly as good then.

I get about 6-7M shaper dps on my burst atm and have no problem killing them (besides the random 1 shots from chaos crap you cant see) but the people with even more dps might have better luck idk.
Last edited by Fencatffxi on Jan 11, 2020, 8:32:22 PM
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

I get about 6-7M shaper dps on my burst atm and have no problem killing them (besides the random 1 shots from chaos crap you cant see) but the people with even more dps might have better luck idk.

Have you tried Pandemonius?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

Have you tried Pandemonius?

I havent no, according to PoB its a sizable loss in dps and its too expensive to buy one just to try :D

Current PoB if you are interested https://pastebin.com/swJau86x
Last edited by Fencatffxi on Jan 11, 2020, 8:52:15 PM
Is this build able to clear all content ?
Is this build able to clear all content ?
Can somebody help me with single target, what am I doing wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EvreiskayaMorda/characters
How good would be a Loreweave for it?
Loreweave would mean you miss out on a massive amount of evasion rating, other than that it should be great, in my opinion :P With Acrobatics you gain almost no armour and ES
Hi, i am enjoying the build ! i have a question aspect of the cat or spider?
hey fiver's just wondering if you've considered a build version usjing the saviour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info