[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hello, is this build even worth doing when my current budget is like ~21 ex? If so, then what to look for in the first place?
Hello.

Thanks for the reply regarding lethal pride - i did get one, definitely was a nice boost. Since then i upgraded my gear a bit and today finished Sirus(0 for practice), as well as Shaper and Elder.

My current gear (budget around 15ex):

Now I'm thinking to save up for Pandemonius/Mana reservation shield and life corruption on boots (rocking 5190 life atm) while spawning Sirius again at level 8 - or is there something else that would be better to replace first?
Last edited by Nekozu on Jan 4, 2020, 11:02:51 AM
Just out of curiosity, how many attempts did it take you to kill him? I tried yesterday for the first time and got pretty much destroyed. I didn't know sh#t about the fight but still it looked like it would take 10 minutes to kill him.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Just out of curiosity, how many attempts did it take you to kill him? I tried yesterday for the first time and got pretty much destroyed. I didn't know sh#t about the fight but still it looked like it would take 10 minutes to kill him.

3 - the first pretty much got destroyed by storms after 1st death, 2nd time got him to last phase but then died and couldn't reach him back... Tbh all my problems even now is storm management - damage is going really nicely, dodging his beams is quite ok. But the degen is so nasty I go in with 2 life flasks now and the life flask pantheon node
Hi everyone,

I'm really having a tough time killing my 18th watchstone Al'hazmin with this build. Can someone check my build and show me the way?
Hey guys!

Just wanted to update a bit on what I'm up to.

The reason I haven't been able to respond to anything is because I've been away for a week or so. Recently got back and I will try to catch up to everyone, but I likely won't be able to do it today.

I've caught a pretty bad cold/fever/cough, so I won't be streaming anything today, but I will likely be back to it tomorrow.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I'm sorry that I've taken so long.

Don't panic.
Hi all and happy new yaer :)

I've finalized the equip but I'm struggling in progressing over lvl 90.

I'm able to farm up to t16 but struggling vs' certain metamorphs and sometimes as well bosses.
I'm being trying hard to improve the build and follow all the suggestions Raider is giving us but I'm not 100% satisfied about the performance in game.

Yesterday I've added a Shaper with AM lvl 12 and filled the empty gem spot in my gear with War Banner.
@Fiver/anyone could you please have a look at my gear once you get a chance and let me know where I can improve?
Do you have as well suggestions on which gem we can use to fill the spot occupied by War Banner atm?
Link here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/_Sn4k3_/characters

Thanks a lot in advance :)
Hi guys, could someone please have a look on my build. I have issues killing t14 map bosses. There's have a lack of single target dps
"
Nekozu wrote:
Hello.

Thanks for the reply regarding lethal pride - i did get one, definitely was a nice boost. Since then i upgraded my gear a bit and today finished Sirus(0 for practice), as well as Shaper and Elder.

My current gear (budget around 15ex):

Now I'm thinking to save up for Pandemonius/Mana reservation shield and life corruption on boots (rocking 5190 life atm) while spawning Sirius again at level 8 - or is there something else that would be better to replace first?

Hi Nezoku,

I've noticed you are using Grace. How you are managing it? Is the mana enough?

Thanks a lot
Hello,i've done your build last league in SSF and do it again in this league in SSF metamorph too.

It goes well but having to deal with unfreezable/knockback immune(flask) metamorph is a bit boring. Im struggle a bit in t15+ and not beoing able to delete boss like last league but its manageable.

Ty for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info