[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

hi, Is there any oil passive you can recommend?
Last edited by 달자씨 on Sep 21, 2019, 9:38:03 AM
Hey Fiver,

I had this this issue and told you about it last stream.

I have 14637 base evasion and i CAN'T evade a single hit.

I remember you had like 16k5 evasion without pandemonius.

Now i have pandemonius(blind) and i get destroyed by every single hit.

I tried to "facetank" for 1 second random blight monsters and got destroyed.

Same for primordial block boss, he just oneshotted me the instant he hit me ( i had full frenzy charge and hold frostblade click).

I got theses multiple time (2 deaths for primordial block).

I really feel like i can't evade anything, that's weird, especially when i saw you facetank hydra and minotaur when at the same time i'm dying in one hit before them (without taking projectiles etc).
Hey fiver, could you look at my gear and say what I must change?
I'm using a level 21 Added Cold Damage gem instead of Hypothermia. Is there much difference between the two?
"
달자씨 wrote:
hi, Is there any oil passive you can recommend?

There are many good choices, depending on what you need.
The one that gives the most damage is Claws of the Falcon.
If you want life, you go for Constitution.
Tribal Fury for Clearspeed/QoL.

Budget damage: Claws of the Pride.
Damage + Resist: Holy Dominion
Damage + Stats: Divine Fervour

"
Solemplow wrote:
Hey Fiver,

I had this this issue and told you about it last stream.

I have 14637 base evasion and i CAN'T evade a single hit.

I remember you had like 16k5 evasion without pandemonius.

Now i have pandemonius(blind) and i get destroyed by every single hit.

I tried to "facetank" for 1 second random blight monsters and got destroyed.

Same for primordial block boss, he just oneshotted me the instant he hit me ( i had full frenzy charge and hold frostblade click).

I got theses multiple time (2 deaths for primordial block).

I really feel like i can't evade anything, that's weird, especially when i saw you facetank hydra and minotaur when at the same time i'm dying in one hit before them (without taking projectiles etc).

This is incredibly weird.
I'm having a look at your character now, and there are a few things you could try.
Get rid of Primeval Force, and go to Revenge of the Hunted. I know you need 1 more point for it, so grab that one from the life/es/resist node next to Resourcefullness. That would give you a little bit more life and evasion.

You should also see if you can replace your armour for one with more evasion and life. I have more life than you do as well, and that may be a factor, even if it's not by -that- much.

"
a0TheVE wrote:
I'm using a level 21 Added Cold Damage gem instead of Hypothermia. Is there much difference between the two?

Yes, Hypothermia is much better.

"
Lorryia wrote:
Hey fiver, could you look at my gear and say what I must change?

You look like you're on track for the most part.
The things you should be focusing on are the Claw and Shield to begin with.
Your claw doesn't have that high DPS, since it is crafted on a single T1 attack speed. And the shield is a very bad base. You want one with evasion on it. I have almost 10k more evasion than you do, only thanks to my shield and body armour.
I know you dont want to replace the armour yet though, and that's fine. It's a good armour.

You should try to get a ring with some life on it when you can.

As a side-note. I see that you are using a little different passive tree based on the 3.7 skilltree, and that's fine, but you should consider having a look at the 3.8 tree. :)

Don't panic.
I will start streaming in about 20 minutes.

If you want to hang out or need help with stuff, join me on twitch. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

I got Uber Elder yesterday, who knows what's gonna happen today?! (probably nothing lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7jQzy-lLKs

Don't panic.
Spoiler

hey i did craft what u said on earlier reply. anything else i can upgrade beside the corruption on the glove and the helmet enchant(still farming the enchant myself)?
So i decided to exclude the rage gem from main FB setup due to suck this stacking mechanic and realising that I don't even hit berserk even in complicated fights. So this is the poeninja feature to enlarge your dps on paper, but in mapping and especially in boss fights like uber elder or so dmg on full life is much better. POB says that i loose almost 1.5kk dps due to berserk, but without it comparing with 50 rage stacks dmg on full life provides about +500k and muuuuuch easier to sustain. And so to say, berserk bonuses deteriorates quite fast, so personally i don't think that it worth to use it. At the uber elder, for example, at the end of the fight i had ~50 rage stacks, but why do i need them if the fight is already over? And the map bosses just dissapears even with my current links.

TL;DR: if you want to hit t1 dps on poeninja, continue to use rage+berserk, using it both in quite rare situations. Otherwise use dmg on full life - and have much better overall dps, qol and less buttons to hit before fight.
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Spent 300C in total on fossils, fusings ( had 90 fusings myself ) and chromatics to get this chest, missing maim but it'll do for now.

Ended up crafting that this league with about 50ish alts.

About damn time crafting pays off early in the league :D
IGN: Death__By__Desync (bloodlines)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info