[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
arzate03 wrote:
Uber elder down! I died twice as I have not played a melee character since beastiary league and only having 4.6k life lol. I did not use kaoms because of previous experience of doing the fight without them on other characters. The boss is definitely doable deathless.

Final gear:

I had a lot of fun with this build and can definitely see myself trying it out again in the future. Thanks!

Awesome! Yeah it’s definitely possible without Kaom’s but a lot harder to dodge shaper. :p
Yeah, I killed him 36 times last league and at least half of them were deathless. But it requires good gear. :)

"
Yougotsonnend wrote:
Is 6l queen of the forest worth it for this build? Or just avoid it and go something else? I found a fairly good deal on a 6link qotf, much better than anything else I can find so far.

On another note, I've made it to t14 and clear pretty comfortably with an uncrafted claw and tabula, did find a cheap assassins mark lv 12 ring and also mark of shaper I think it is and it helped a lot, only struggle on bosses t13 and up.

Also this build is one of the most fun I've played so far.

QOTF works, but is not a great option for late-game.
I’m glad you’re having fun! :)

"
Gau360 wrote:

God bless finally, annulled 51 int with closed eyes ...

That is one juicy claw... nice work on that one!

"
Solemplow wrote:
Oh my god i think i got an insane lethal pride for 2ex.

20% increased physical damage
20% increased melee damage (claw of the falcon anointment)
5% chance to deal double damage
5% chance to deal double damage
15% to melee critical strike multiplier
15% to melee critical strike multiplier
10% reduced extra damage from critical strike
10% increased effect of fortify on you

And as the only bad mod :

ignite you inflict deal damage 10% faster

Yeah, holy shit that’s an awesome lethal pride!!

Don't panic.
So, my current gear is:

I know, low-tier/level items cuz I almost hit lv70, but my question is: it is possible kill shaper with bloodseeker?
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
So, my current gear is:

I know, low-tier/level items cuz I almost hit lv70, but my question is: it is possible kill shaper with bloodseeker?

Definitely. I've done it countless times. I killed him with Wasp's Nest the other day as well. :)

You should get Darkray Vector's though. They are very cheap and BiS for the build.
A 6 link is probably a good idea as well. Buying a 6L base isn't that expensive atm.

Don't panic.
I will start streaming in about 20 minutes.

Feel free to join me if you have questions or want to hang out. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Andymoene wrote:
In the FAQ the second last question.

I read through like 30 pages looking for that because I knew I’d seen it. How stupid am I?

Thanks

Z.
Hi Fiver! I just wanted to say thank you for such an awesome build guide. It's one of the best build guides I've read through (I'm still just a newb though). It's also a really fun build to play. It's also really awesome how much support you have given people, both through the forums as well as on your stream. Actually looking through people's builds and giving personal recommendations, Thumbs up to you dude!
Fiver can you check out my gear when you have time? thinking next upgrade would be to get a +1maim chest. I tried switching off bloodseeker but feel like i die too much without the instaleech.

also, how do you have your keys setup?
i have:
FB on right click

q WhirlBlade
w Wave of Conviction
e protector
r warchief
t haste

as such, i just put 2 of nightblade/hypo/ice bite on my chest that i'm goofing around with instead of rage/beserk.
Question: does anyone have claws of the falcon on necklace and lethal pride in the suggested spot? I'm curious if the lethal pride gives the extra bonus to the node.
"
maka140 wrote:
Question: does anyone have claws of the falcon on necklace and lethal pride in the suggested spot? I'm curious if the lethal pride gives the extra bonus to the node.

I have the pandemonius with falcon claw and lethal pride.

It works and show me 20% increased melee damage buff.
Last edited by Solemplow on Sep 20, 2019, 5:49:32 PM
Hey fiver. Currently running this build and still leveling/gearing. Havent gotten to maps yet. I just have 1 question. I noticed you can use the oils on certain abilities within the skill tree. Looking at PoB i dont know if this shows it or incorporates it. So i guess my question is, do you use the oils for any ability in the skill tree? If you already answered this than sorry for the question. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info