[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hey, is it worth to Multimod? I mean its just T2, but im not Sure >_<

Hell please Help me xd

Hey! What content would this build comfortably farm with 5ex investment?
is this build applicable to dual claw? not fan of using shield
Hey there,

how do i go about coloring my cheast? i got lucly whit fossils, but i guess it will be pain to finish..

Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Ward
Zodiac Leather
--------
Quality: +22% (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 1383 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
Dex: 197
--------
Sockets: R-G-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim
Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost
+60 to maximum Life
Reflects 6 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers
Attacks have +0.72% to Critical Strike Chance
40% increased Evasion Rating (crafted)
+25 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Elder Item

Calc said this option is the best:
but this is still ~800 chrome on avg
Vorici 3R 767.2 15.64142% 6.4 120 5.87
I am not sure what to craft on this. Help thanks! :)
Last edited by Plekki on Sep 21, 2019, 7:22:55 AM
Someone can explain diference between Ranger frost blades and marauder frost blades.Ican see marauder have more dps but i dont know.Thx
Can anyone help me? I have no damage on this build, dont have pandemonius and lethal pride, 6l frostblade setup have low damage, what i can improve for dmg?

link on my character
Hello, i play only for mirror of Kalandra
Last edited by GGGIWantMirrorOfKalandra on Sep 21, 2019, 7:42:06 AM
"
qkatz wrote:
Hey there,

how do i go about coloring my cheast? i got lucly whit fossils, but i guess it will be pain to finish..

Chimeric Ward
Zodiac Leather
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+60 to maximum Life
--------
Elder Item

Your armour is worth a shit ton of exalts so just sink in chrome with 3red.
"
amulius1129 wrote:
Hi Fiver! I just wanted to say thank you for such an awesome build guide. It's one of the best build guides I've read through (I'm still just a newb though). It's also a really fun build to play. It's also really awesome how much support you have given people, both through the forums as well as on your stream. Actually looking through people's builds and giving personal recommendations, Thumbs up to you dude!

Thank you! I try my best to make sure people have fun with the build. :p

"
jjmccaw wrote:
Fiver can you check out my gear when you have time? thinking next upgrade would be to get a +1maim chest. I tried switching off bloodseeker but feel like i die too much without the instaleech.

also, how do you have your keys setup?
i have:
FB on right click

q WhirlBlade
w Wave of Conviction
e protector
r warchief
t haste

as such, i just put 2 of nightblade/hypo/ice bite on my chest that i'm goofing around with instead of rage/beserk.

Get a Sulphur flask or a Taste of hate.

I see that you are playing with 3G3R body armour. I suggest getting a 4R when possible. Right now you aren't using Rage, which means you aren't using Berserk. Berserk is OP.

Top priority for me itemwise would be a claw, assassins mark ring, and new body armour.
A body armour with 100+max life and 10%+ inc max life is very easy to make with pristine fossils. You can buy a cheap base for less than 50c, and if you get a STR/DEX hybrid you will have no problem getting the right colours.

I see you are on your way out to phase acrobatics, and that's good, but you should've taken it much earlier.

"
lunywalnut wrote:
Hey fiver. Currently running this build and still leveling/gearing. Havent gotten to maps yet. I just have 1 question. I noticed you can use the oils on certain abilities within the skill tree. Looking at PoB i dont know if this shows it or incorporates it. So i guess my question is, do you use the oils for any ability in the skill tree? If you already answered this than sorry for the question. Thank you!

Claws of the falcon gives most damage. expensive.
Holy dominion and Divine fervour are good for both dmg and resists/stats. fairly cheap
Claws of the pride is nice damage and very cheap.
Constitution is the best one for life. expensive.
Tribal fury is apparently pretty cool since it allows you to drop ancestral call.

"
Schakor wrote:
Hey, is it worth to Multimod? I mean its just T2, but im not Sure >_<

Hell please Help me xd

Yes, that is a really good ring!

"
m0onknight wrote:
Hey! What content would this build comfortably farm with 5ex investment?

You'll be able to kill Shaper at least, but for Uber Elder you probably will need more. There are people who have killed him with Bloodseeker though. ^^

"
alingitz wrote:
is this build applicable to dual claw? not fan of using shield

Yes, but it's harder to max your resistances/evasion, you will have much lower life, and you won't be able to get a second herald/aspect.
I don't recommend dual-wielding.

"
qkatz wrote:
Hey there,

Chimeric Ward
Zodiac Leather
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+60 to maximum Life
--------
Elder Item

Only good way is to use the 3R socket option in the crafting bench. It may take a few tries, but it's the only good way, unfortunately.

"
Plekki wrote:
I am not sure what to craft on this. Help thanks! :)

I don't think you should craft on that. It's only a T2 cold damage on it. If it had T1 it would be worth it, but not T2. The difference between those is huge.

Don't panic.
"
Can anyone help me? I have no damage on this build, dont have pandemonius and lethal pride, 6l frostblade setup have low damage, what i can improve for dmg?

link on my character

You don't have the right flasks. Get Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate/Sulphur Flask. You are not supposed to use a Stibnite and Jade flask.

Get quality on your skillgems.

You aren't using Ancestral Protector and Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Those are a HUGE dps boost. Get them.

Your ring has no damage on it.

It may be time to consider upgrading from Bloodseeker. It's not meant to be the final weapon. Same with body armour. Get a +maim body armour if you can.

You shouldn't need to take "Beef" and "Wisdom of the Glade". Those 3 points could be spent better. The +30 int near revenge of the hunted is alright. I use it as well.
If you have problems with strength/int requirements, make sure you don't level your skillgems too high instead. If you still have issues with INT/STR, you should annoint Divine Fervour. Gives you both int and strength, and a lot of damage.
You have taken a few other passive skills you shouldn't be using. The crit node to the right of assassination isn't supposed to be taken. And you don't need the extra node after Survivalist.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info