[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Kazakwwy2 wrote:
Hey,
G8 Build as far .im playing on xbox with it can u Tell me what could change to improve gameplay ?
Open profil gt kazakwwy
Char name boomboompl

You need to uncheck some of the privacy settings on your account, otherwise I can't open it in Path of Building.

Here's how you do it:

Bigger Picture

Don't panic.
"
Infertigo wrote:
Thanks fiver.

And yes the chest you have is 7 link since it has maim +the 6 other gems makes 7.

But the colouring of the gloves since thats a corrupted item?

You can still change colour of sockets in the crafting bench, even if the item is corrupted. It will cost an extra Vaal Orb for each Chromatic you use though.

Don't panic.
U just need to change from pc to xbox in pob ;)
Acc unlocked already cause i took it that way into pob :)
Last edited by Kazakwwy2 on Aug 2, 2019, 6:29:31 AM
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Infertigo wrote:
Thanks fiver.

And yes the chest you have is 7 link since it has maim +the 6 other gems makes 7.

But the colouring of the gloves since thats a corrupted item?

You can still change colour of sockets in the crafting bench, even if the item is corrupted. It will cost an extra Vaal Orb for each Chromatic you use though.

You just learn new things everyday ^^ thanks
"
Kazakwwy2 wrote:
U just need to change from pc to xbox in pob ;)
Acc unlocked already cause i took it that way into pob :)

Oh right. I’ll have a look!

Don't panic.
Oh and pob doesent import kilova seed (sth like 17280 seeds)
Thanks ffiver waiting for advise ;)
Last edited by Kazakwwy2 on Aug 2, 2019, 8:44:13 AM
"
Kazakwwy2 wrote:
Oh and pob doesent import kilova seed (sth like 17280 seeds)
Thanks ffiver waiting for advise ;)

Well, you seem to be at a decent point in terms of damage, but your life is kinda low. There is still a lot to be done for both though.
I would replace Tombfist with Shaper's Touch. Only slightly more damage, but about 200 more life. Getting a pair with +1 frenzy charge corruption is about 20c, assuming you buy a pair without the right sockets/colors. They can be changed in the crafting bench afterwards, but you have to pay an extra vaal for each jeweller/fusing/chromatic. I know I've previously had Tombfist as the default, but I've changed that. Everything should be updated in the guide.

(Btw, I made serious changes to the guide yesterday, suggest you check out the new PoB if you haven't)

It would be really nice if you could get some life on your ring. I realize the one you have is hard to replace, but we kinda need life on every rare item we can, since we have a rather low life pool.

Instead of the + life/+% evasion craft on your body armour, I would go for 5-8% inc life/ 5-8% increased mana craft. It costs 6c to craft. 8% life would give you about 70-80 extra life. If you don't have it I could do it for you (or do xbox players play on different servers?).
It's a really good body armour, but I'm gonna state the obvious that it would be a big upgrade if you got crit on it. Pref T1. I realize that is a luxury thing, but I'll mention it anyway.

You could get a Watcher's Eye. One with added cold damage is around 3.5+ ex. Crit seem to be around 4ex. In your case it would seem that the added cold does slightly more damage. Replacing your rare jewel would only give about 50k dps (before any of the above mentioned changes and your lethal pride jewel), but it would also give you about 70-100 life depending on the life roll.

A frost blades enchant on your headpiece would be neat. They are currently at 9ex though..

You could get a Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Yes, that means having to use one more skill for bursting, but it would be a very big dps boost if you are comfortable with it. We're talking 1M+ burst dps. Replacing it for frost bomb is an option and putting a lower level frost bomb on cwdt.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Aug 2, 2019, 9:45:17 AM
Thanks for the tips again, i started to replace some stuff, and it feels way smoother now. still only 3.8k hp, but its better than before i guess. for the shaper ring i sadly only got a cheap ring with life and some resists so far to trigger the mark of the elder, and still need the flasks, but my money should be enough for that. Just the body armor, yeah... that probably has to work for a while, i have no idea how i should go about getting a good one without multiple ex of budget, and i really dont want to give up my 6l
"
tiemo42 wrote:
Thanks for the tips again, i started to replace some stuff, and it feels way smoother now. still only 3.8k hp, but its better than before i guess. for the shaper ring i sadly only got a cheap ring with life and some resists so far to trigger the mark of the elder, and still need the flasks, but my money should be enough for that. Just the body armor, yeah... that probably has to work for a while, i have no idea how i should go about getting a good one without multiple ex of budget, and i really dont want to give up my 6l

I'm gonna start my stream right now. Come on to my stream and I'll help you go through a bunch of stuff. I have a couple of things I could give you to help out, as well.

Don't panic.

Im wondering if I should stick with this one that I have from some other old character as it seems to show some nice stats in POB or is it better to go for Pandemonius anyway?(chilling, blind etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info