[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

https://pastebin.com/NYYiNSU4
"
dibdib2 wrote:
Spoiler
I reaaaaaally wanted to see how far i could push dps

And it’s done !

way too expensive to craft but, when we like ... :)
With greater multiple projectile 160k
With swift affliction (1 arrow, for bosses and betrayal encounter) 300k
(without flask/buff)

miom

Congrats!

Now save up for Dying Sun so you won't have to switch gems anymore. The maximum dps you can reach is ~350k or so. Overall, still more upgrades to do!

"
IIA7XII wrote:
First, thanks for taking the time to explain the build! On the other hand, I'm having a few issues in the survivability aspect. Here is a link to my POB if you ever get time please let me know what I'm missing! Thanks!

Two important changes - ascedancy and utility flasks. Considering that you have phasing path, you probably used the levelling guide before i changed the ascendancy order. Anyway - you have to respec Way of the Poacher and pick up Avatar of Chase.

Second, flasks. Anti-curse utility flask is a MUST, quicksilver feels like the best choice for it since it's very easy to have permanent upkeep on it. Jade flask is also great to further amplify the massive evasion, you should use one instead of Rotgut. Mana flask is fine i guess.

Gem setups are lacking too. No Dread Banner, no Clarity (not necessary with mana flask), 2-linked Wither Totem, no CWDT setup (not necessary but highly recommended). Colors might be pain to get sometimes, but it shouldn't be that bad. You can always use jewellery colory to craft 4 off-color evasion gear.

Your gear is great overall with some exception where you have really low life (boots/amulet/quiver). You're seriously ele overcapped (PoB shows 60% over cap), you can sacrifice some of the resists for more life.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL wrote:
"
dibdib2 wrote:
Spoiler
I reaaaaaally wanted to see how far i could push dps

And it’s done !

way too expensive to craft but, when we like ... :)
With greater multiple projectile 160k
With swift affliction (1 arrow, for bosses and betrayal encounter) 300k
(without flask/buff)

miom

Congrats!

Now save up for Dying Sun so you won't have to switch gems anymore. The maximum dps you can reach is ~350k or so. Overall, still more upgrades to do!

"
IIA7XII wrote:
First, thanks for taking the time to explain the build! On the other hand, I'm having a few issues in the survivability aspect. Here is a link to my POB if you ever get time please let me know what I'm missing! Thanks!

Two important changes - ascedancy and utility flasks. Considering that you have phasing path, you probably used the levelling guide before i changed the ascendancy order. Anyway - you have to respec Way of the Poacher and pick up Avatar of Chase.

Second, flasks. Anti-curse utility flask is a MUST, quicksilver feels like the best choice for it since it's very easy to have permanent upkeep on it. Jade flask is also great to further amplify the massive evasion, you should use one instead of Rotgut. Mana flask is fine i guess.

Gem setups are lacking too. No Dread Banner, no Clarity (not necessary with mana flask), 2-linked Wither Totem, no CWDT setup (not necessary but highly recommended). Colors might be pain to get sometimes, but it shouldn't be that bad. You can always use jewellery colory to craft 4 off-color evasion gear.

Your gear is great overall with some exception where you have really low life (boots/amulet/quiver). You're seriously ele overcapped (PoB shows 60% over cap), you can sacrifice some of the resists for more life.

Thank you for the quick response! I've changed up my gear alot, respec'd just having issue with the flasks, jade gives ev, and immune/removal of curses but the only anti curse on the silver flask is the unique Kiara's Determination flask.
NVM I'M RETARDED, Thanks again for all your help!
I havent done an archer build in years and wanted a magic finder using Windripper. Can I use your build guide and run Herald of Ice to chill enemies?

Or is the Quantity and Rarity gain not worth it compared to a Rare bow that has at least +1 gems?

I'll be starting a 2nd character on betrayal after being bored of Armageddon Brand before lvl 80. Maybe with better gear or gems i'll play it again.
You won't be able to shatter enemies, making Windripper completely pointless. All good items and suggested setups are inside MF section. Have in mind you can always swap Div Distillate for Goldwyrm.
Last edited by DankawSL on Dec 20, 2018, 5:24:58 AM
Uber atziri down with this build.

0 port left xD I have to work a bit on the mechanics

Progressing in the maps atm.
Builds really fun! I love having to move around and actively play instead of just hold left click and watch the scren explode.

I am level 90 on hardcore. Just crafted my +3 bow. My question is really which of these 3 mastercraft enchants is the best enchant for the bow?

21-30% increased damage over time (this is tier 2 encahnt looks like I can rank this up, was avoiding tora pre betrayal patch)

64-72% increased chaos damage, chaos skills have 18-20% increased skill effect duration

33-40% non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier
Last edited by xiirri on Dec 20, 2018, 11:35:19 PM
Just like the guide says in multiple sections, Non-ailment Chaos DoT Multiplier gives you highest amount of damage.
Last edited by DankawSL on Dec 21, 2018, 4:35:42 AM
"
DankawSL wrote:
Just like the guide says in multiple sections, Non-ailment Chaos DoT Multiplier gives you highest amount of damage.

ah ok thanks, I wasn't sure if that was old info. Also the bow on the guide has damage over time crafted on it. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info