[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
How do you run Malevolence, Clarity, Grace, and Dread Banner with no means of reducing reservation costs? Grace and Malevolence are both 50% reservation

You use Grace or Malevolence, not both. Of course you can use Vaal Grace when running Malevolence.

"
I've killed Shaper, Elder, and Sirus so far, and my only roadblock has been Uber Atziri, which I'd really like to beat this league.

For the Uber Atziri, just pay attention to the degen on the ground and you should be OK. I've already done Uber Atziri with CA (and the almost exact copy of this build), and it felt easier than some shaper/elder guardian. Still not dare to try the Elder/Shaper/Sirus though.
Last edited by Player281692333 on Jun 9, 2021, 6:17:35 PM
Did 36/40 for the first time ever with this build. Thanks a lot.
"
agumon424 wrote:
How did you fare with trialmaster conditionally btw?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
agumon424 wrote:
How did you fare with trialmaster conditionally btw?

The first 3 was pretty easy. We got so much evasion we rarely get hit. The last one when you got tethered dont break the tether or you will be considered hit by the heart.

I got 2mil DOT with full wither. That helped a lot.
Hi!

I was looking for a suitable raider build for the next league and stumbled upon this guide. Since I really like caustic arrow and the raider ascendancy I decided to do a few practice runs ahead of the league start. I usually am really slow when it comes to zooming through the campaign (up to 8 hours for A1-A10) but with this build (and other preparations like learning campaign map tilesets) I've done my first sub 4-hour run.

This was done in SC. I've only died 4 times while being underleveled (finished the campaign with lvl 59)

I wanted to thank you for this really in depth guide. This build really makes you tanky while being super fast. The DPS is decent but not bad.

I'm looking forward to leaguestart this on SC.

Thank you for this guide!
Had a friend quit league and give me some pretty nice items that i believe might have been for this build/TR.
Plz @WindyBurn if youre interested in any of them!

Last edited by FoggyNights on Jun 22, 2021, 3:59:52 PM
Hey this Build looks fun can i play it in ssf to ? ^^
Yes you can, I plan on doing it for 3.15 if it survives the patch notes.
My plan is to only complete T5 Desert Spring and farm that till I got 22/22 Imperial Legacy Div card for ilvl 100 6-link bow.
So I will spend alot of time on White T3-T5 maps until i continue to yellow maps.

If you skip this it can be very rough to get a 6link bow later.
How this build use clusters when no have strength requirement? And what a miracle in lovest level have more strength than in higher?

Please update buil for this 3.14... Because is dont.
3G at war again
Last edited by Willm4ster on Jul 10, 2021, 10:41:43 PM
"
Willm4ster wrote:
And what a miracle in lovest level have more strength than in higher?
Just use rares with str / int / resists to your needs.

What does it give to people to have pob with exact amount of resists and stats when you can't copy that exact alignment of items? Every league I need 155 str 155 int but they often end on different items not the same slots.

You can have +stats as a suffix on cluster but don't count on it.

You can also craft hybrid int+str on an item that already has plain str (example from my ritual character's gear):

You can also spec prowess / thief's craft if you really can't cap it after using other passives (primal spirit, blood siphon).

Early on just buy a heavy belt with a lot of str or craft one if SSF. It goes a long way before you can afford a stygian.

Late game jewels / suffixes on clusters allow min maxing the stat allocation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info