[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Just curious to see where everybody is at with their evasion chances. I feel like mine might be a little low.

On the first page it says -

Very high evasion with up to 95% evade chance cap, permanent 55/45% dodge/spell dodge with easy ways to reach 75% cap.

Mine standing in my H/O are -

12kEv - Chance to evade attacks 54%. With flasks running It's 70% With Grace running that bumps me upto 19.6kEv 65% chance to evade and then flasks bumps that upto 76% chance to evade. I can't and don't run Grace i need Clarity.

55% chance to dodge attacks - with flasks 65%
61% chance to dodge spells - with flasks 71%

Is this low? If so how are people getting there Evasion up that high?
I have high Evasion on my gear and a %5 evade chance ring.

Also what are peoples thoughts on Headhunter. There's nothing mentioned about it and i use it.

Where is everyone at with their Chaos damage and what is considered good dps and how far can it be pushed? i currently have 1.1million sitting in my H/O

Cheers.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
PapaSmurfbk wrote:
do gripped gloves increase CA cloud damage?!
No. You should use apothecary gloves base.

"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
Just curious to see where everybody is at with their evasion chances. I feel like mine might be a little low.

On the first page it says -

Very high evasion with up to 95% evade chance cap, permanent 55/45% dodge/spell dodge with easy ways to reach 75% cap.

Mine standing in my H/O are -

12kEv - Chance to evade attacks 54%. With flasks running It's 70% With Grace running that bumps me upto 19.6kEv 65% chance to evade and then flasks bumps that upto 76% chance to evade. I can't and don't run Grace i need Clarity.

55% chance to dodge attacks - with flasks 65%
61% chance to dodge spells - with flasks 71%

Is this low? If so how are people getting there Evasion up that high?
I have high Evasion on my gear and a %5 evade chance ring.
Pretty sure "standing in HO" will not count:
35% more chance to evade from avatar of the chase
20% less enemy accuracy rating from avatar of the veil
~ 20% less enemy accuracy rating from dread banner
POB the character and remember enemy level stops around lvl 86, if you're lvl 95 checking "enemy of equal level" is kinda misleading.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 3, 2021, 4:03:47 AM
TY
Run around killing and there is no difference.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Jun 3, 2021, 5:46:38 AM
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
Run around killing and there is no difference.
Are you getting hit much tho?
Thanks @DankawSL, @Viktranka, and @Posid (and others) for posting here. For us followers/lurkers it's all super helpful. Like I had no idea about Apothecary glove base... OMG!

However, I've now done something I've never done before. I've hit Level 95 while just working my way through Atlas. I've followed Skill Tree to lvl 93 with only a couple of gems slots picked up. Now that I've hit 95, I've got a skill point to spend and NO IDEA where to focus.

Is it worth picking up up the bow damage and accuracy heading towards Farsight notable? Not sure I'm gonna make level 98 ... but maybe ;) .... Or is there a better place?
"
press_start73 wrote:
Is it worth picking up up the bow damage and accuracy heading towards Farsight notable? Not sure I'm gonna make level 98 ... but maybe ;) .... Or is there a better place?
Toxic strikes is better. Or jewel socket next to method to the madness (you can unspec the small point behind survivalist). I imagine no clusters cuz console?
Toxic strikes it is! Thanks.

RE: clusters are a pain to find in the store. Ive got a couple of decent bases in my crafting tab. Just haven't gotten around to spending some time rolling them to see if I can't make something useful.

But I'm having the smoothest time this league as is, so we are going to keep pushing levels and see how it works out :)
Level 87.5 currently, my most succesful HC run by far. RN jsut completing my atlas.

im something like 5.2k All res 75+ including chaos, eva all that about capped.

So i dont think besides some jewels ill invest anymore currency. Doesnt really seem necessary. No idea what my DPS is havent checke din POB but everything is a cake walk for the most part.

Still not running malevolence yet either but I will be soon. Not running totemsd either just threw TR/MA in a 6link
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Jun 4, 2021, 12:20:46 PM
This build is amazing and I've gotten farther than ever before on it, so thank you so much for makin this guide! I just had a couple quick questions:

How do you run Malevolence, Clarity, Grace, and Dread Banner with no means of reducing reservation costs? Grace and Malevolence are both 50% reservation, so I can't figure out how you're able to use them all together.

Are there any gems I can swap in for bossing? I play on console and getting the right cluster jewels is just borderline impossible, but my single target DPS is definitely lacking a bit and there's not much more juice I can squeeze out of my gear unless I get lottery-level lucky on some crafting rolls.

I've killed Shaper, Elder, and Sirus so far, and my only roadblock has been Uber Atziri, which I'd really like to beat this league.
Last edited by Valghast on Jun 8, 2021, 2:52:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info