[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Just want to say a big thank you for this guide.

This is my first league on PoE and I managed to get to level 90 in SSF HC (1 hour ago !) thanks to your guide. It was a really pleasant experience and the build is extremely strong and fun to play.
"
Just want to say a big thank you for this guide.

This is my first league on PoE and I managed to get to level 90 in SSF HC (1 hour ago !) thanks to your guide. It was a really pleasant experience and the build is extremely strong and fun to play.

Nice! I agree, I have read a bunch and dabbled in a few.. and this build is so nice.. It helps that I love the CA skill vs just about everything else I have tried.

I got into just the basic low level maps on HC with it and this is my first season as well. Certainly a few deaths on the learning curve.

I moved to SC now just to try and see more of the end game mapping system before the league is over. Then if I play again I will be back to Hc next season!
Last edited by Jemmie13 on May 26, 2021, 1:07:33 AM
"
Nice! I agree, I have read a bunch and dabbled in a few.. and this build is so nice.. It helps that I love the CA skill vs just about everything else I have tried.

I got into just the basic low level maps on HC with it and this is my first season as well. Certainly a few deaths on the learning curve.

I moved to SC now just to try and see more of the end game mapping system before the league is over. Then if I play again I will be back to Hc next season!

Good to see you're enjoying it as well !

I did think about going to SC after dying in the campaign repetitively but when I got to map I just took my time and it went smoothly :) lots of close call though ! best of luck
Thank you for the answer. I will give it a go with a fresh start. Maybe that's what I need, maybe not. But I will give it a shot anyway.
Awesome guide by the way :D
HI all. still rolling this build for the 8th? straight league ... and I think I'm sort of getting the game ;)

Got PoB running on my Mac, and its showing 450K DPS for CA. I've got 6200HP, 17.8K / 95% evasion, resists are maxed (other than chaos at -18%) and it's looking like most upgrades are endless craft rolls or 10ex +

So question is about Chaos res, how useful is it? And when? Should I bother dropping 500ish HP and some DPS for a positive Chaos res value?
Hey, rerolled into Caustic Arrow Raider from Hollow Palm Infernal blow (with ED/C as league starter), wanted to try some different builds. Could someone experienced have a look at my PoB? I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, and I still have like 11 ex in my budget, so any improvements would be appreciated.

My flasks are unfinished, and I'm missing a couple of jewels, but otherwise it should be almost complete switchover.

https://pastebin.com/80MCBN9y
"
press_start73 wrote:
Spoiler
HI all. still rolling this build for the 8th? straight league ... and I think I'm sort of getting the game ;)

Got PoB running on my Mac, and its showing 450K DPS for CA. I've got 6200HP, 17.8K / 95% evasion, resists are maxed (other than chaos at -18%) and it's looking like most upgrades are endless craft rolls or 10ex +

So question is about Chaos res, how useful is it? And when? Should I bother dropping 500ish HP and some DPS for a positive Chaos res value?

Chaos res is useful, but i don't think you should go out of your way and sacrifice other stats for it. Chaos damage is rare enough that negative shouldn't bother you too much. Get some only if you can afford it "for free".

"
ShadesSadie wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, rerolled into Caustic Arrow Raider from Hollow Palm Infernal blow (with ED/C as league starter), wanted to try some different builds. Could someone experienced have a look at my PoB? I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, and I still have like 11 ex in my budget, so any improvements would be appreciated.

My flasks are unfinished, and I'm missing a couple of jewels, but otherwise it should be almost complete switchover.

https://pastebin.com/80MCBN9y

I don't do detailed gear checks anymore. I can say one thing - you're not prioritizing life enough. To me being below 6k is like trying to die on purpose to some unlucky rng. Any amount extra life is invaluable.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Came back yesterday to try this mid league. Only had a few ex total to even twink/start this

lvl 73 about to do Merc lab right now, with 4.1k HP Max all Res including Chaos), then respec the 2 ascend points and kill kitava then start maps.

Before maps i Intend on finishing my links, basically just running ca/tr and my movement skills with grace. The acts have been a breeze.

Few Upgrades here and there currently lvl 82

Not exactly sure where to go from here but im only currently in t3 maps anyways and its a breeze
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Jun 1, 2021, 8:11:58 PM
liking the build so far :) but i have a question do gripped gloves increase CA cloud damage?!

Got lucky and 6linked that last night. Im running TR / Ma in a 6link setup and currently not using wither totem because I dont "need" it atm anyway.
Last edited by AverageSCEnjoyer on Jun 2, 2021, 6:19:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info