[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

What happens if Raider is nerfed, ?what do you still play Raider? ^^ I think I'll play the new league then the build here.
DankawSL, will you update this guide for 3.15? :)
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
What happens if Raider is nerfed, ?what do you still play Raider? ^^ I think I'll play the new league then the build here.

Looks like everything is getting nerfed, Raider included. Build can lose dps, but it's gonna be hard to nullify it's defences entirely.

"
SirEremyn wrote:
DankawSL, will you update this guide for 3.15? :)

Yes, as usual. There's a lot of changes incoming for sure. Only thing is to wait for patch notes, otherwise it's all speculation.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I'm looking for a build to league start for a heister. Anyone got videos i could watch?
Rip onslaught
i'm not touching raider this league

You don't even get the full inmunity to elemental ailments, only 50%.
Last edited by Chaser8 on Jul 19, 2021, 7:22:32 PM
"
Chaser8 wrote:
i'm not touching raider this league

You don't even get the full inmunity to elemental ailments, only 50%.

Wait until the full patch notes tomorrow before making a snap decision.

Keep in mind that not all ways of mitigating elemental ailment avoidance is getting nerfed. The witch ascendancy Elementalist lost it completely, and others been reduced to 50% as well.

We will need to be a bit more judicious in how we gear in order to maintain 100% avoidance;

Gloves and helms can have up to 25% each from the crafting bench as a suffix.

Chest can have up to 30% from crafting bench as a prefix.

Shaper influenced boot can have up to 30% (tier 2).

There is also a small cluster jewel with Elegant Form as a possibility which grants 30% avoidance along with 3% dodge

Not to mention the Thick Skin cluster with 20% avoidance.

Wait until patch notes come out and for PoB to be updated in a couple days before making decisions.

"
Lupofin wrote:
Rip onslaught

Ya that is a bit saddening, especially since there was no mention of what they're replacing it with....just gotta wait...

Actually what has me riled up atm is the HMFIIC making more slams against deterministc crafting....but that is for another ropic.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jul 19, 2021, 8:01:11 PM
The only good thing about the manifesto is that you can get craft better bows, so it compensates the nerf of the cluster jewels.

With chaos multiplier being a suffix something like this should be doable:

+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed bow gems
+35% to damage over time multiplier
+48% to chaos damage over time mutiplier
+2 to socketed support gems.

aisling removes a mod when you use the veiling craft so you have to play even more the rng game. It Will be easier to craft with a fracture mod.

Last edited by Chaser8 on Jul 20, 2021, 3:58:23 AM
"
Chaser8 wrote:
The only good thing about the manifesto is that you can get craft better bows, so it compensates the nerf of the cluster jewels.

+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed bow gems

aisling removes a mod when you use the veiling craft so you have to play even more the rng game. It Will be easier to craft with a fracture mod.

Doesn't +2 socketed bow gems and +2 socketed support gems share the same mod group? If so, I believe you can have only one or the other.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
"
Chaser8 wrote:

+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed bow gems

Doesn't +2 socketed bow gems and +2 socketed support gems share the same mod group? If so, I believe you can have only one or the other.

yeah you are right, i checked it in craft of exile.

Then the change it's wathever, even worse then. Now you shouldn't be able to craft "suffixes cannot be changed" and use veiled orbs until you hit the chaos multi on a bow with +1 dexterity/strength gems.
Last edited by Chaser8 on Jul 20, 2021, 4:47:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info