[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Managed to die few maps after finishing my +3 bow on SSF.
At least i still have the metacraft.
Would Voltaxic rift be bad for this build?
"
Would Voltaxic rift be bad for this build?
Yes.
Regarding the end game bow, is the Imperial Bow the best base to use, or is it listed simply because its easier to acquire a 6 link version?

Also, would it be worth using any of the harvest crafts that change what quality does for your weapon?
"
Regarding the end game bow, is the Imperial Bow the best base to use, or is it listed simply because its easier to acquire a 6 link version?
It's easier to find 6-link due to imperial legacy cards.

Any fast base will do, maraketh is ok for extra movespeed, finding synthesized base with inc chaos damage or +1 support gems is a luxury, but a possibility.

All things combined you can use any base but I'd recommend sticking to those with 1.4+ speed because it makes the build feel smoother to play.

Remember if you craft the bow with fossils or multimod, porcupine cards provide too low level of a base, it's only useful for essence craft.

Endgame bow needs to be 82+.

"
Also, would it be worth using any of the harvest crafts that change what quality does for your weapon?
Increased AOE.

Second best increased attack speed (but that's more for toxic rain really).

Last edited by Viktranka on May 1, 2021, 5:19:13 PM
Should I be using Onslaught Potion for Avatar of Chase?
"
cr4ve wrote:
Should I be using Onslaught Potion for Avatar of Chase?
Nope. They don't stack. Rapid assault already gives onslaught. You can't have onslaught twice.

And yes if you spec correctly you have onslaught and phasing all the time permanently without doing anything. Yes it doesn't show in the buff bar. But it's there.
to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (Hunter suffix, ilvl 82)
* +(16–18)% to Damage over Time Multiplier can you still get these two modes in new season
"
GingerDic wrote:
to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (Hunter suffix, ilvl 82)
* +(16–18)% to Damage over Time Multiplier can you still get these two modes in new season
Nothing changed with influenced mods except for poison and bleed. (And quivers for spell builds, but this isn't one.)

This hunter mod should still be there for gloves and amulets.
Last edited by Viktranka on May 2, 2021, 5:24:14 PM
Hello, the build is a ferrari mapping, but the bosses cost me, any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info