[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

yea, i like the look of that medium cluster jewel but have just had no luck harvest crafting it. I found an iLvl 84 bow so i can at least try to get max dot multi on it but life is getting a little busy right now so we'll see what happens.

This amulet is cheap and work well.

Last edited by smookeus on Aug 1, 2020, 1:49:03 PM
"
smookeus wrote:
This amulet is cheap and work well.
Not worth losing +2 levels of CA from harvest crafted amulet imo. For "lazy man's despair" I'd rather sacrifice a flask slot for witchfire brew than an amulet slot and a gem for blasphemy. This season I'm trying skitterbot ring (profane proxy) as another "lazy man's despair" but that costs a ring slot and 35% mana reservation so I think it's a much higher price than a flask slot.

Amulet and quiver are probably 2 slots I'd be most reluctant to give up.

"
smookeus wrote:
need to find +extra arrows one in a time.
That requires double influenced quiver if you want to keep chaos dot multi. +arrow is from warlord or shaper and you need combine that with hunter to have both.
hi really nice guide my friend !

just a few things im not sure about.

don't you think getting plus damage on rings is the way to go for single target damage ?

does the damage apply to chaos ?
Last edited by omfgdudestfu on Aug 2, 2020, 7:32:11 PM
"
omfgdudestfu wrote:

don't you think getting plus damage on rings is the way to go for single target damage ?
if you mean the craft that says "adds x to y chaos damage to attacks" this doesn't work for the ground degen area, only for the initial arrow, which the build doesn't scale at all, so sadly it's a waste of crafted mod.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
omfgdudestfu wrote:

if you mean the craft that says "adds x to y chaos damage to attacks" this doesn't work for the ground degen area, only for the initial arrow, which the build doesn't scale at all, so sadly it's a waste of crafted mod.

thanks for the answer but i was talking about the mod that just say

11 to 13% increased damage only it. since it say nothing more its kinda confusing
"
omfgdudestfu wrote:

11 to 13% increased damage only it. since it say nothing more its kinda confusing
Is that the one you unveil from Leo items from syndicate? That one works just fine.
Got lucky to find this bow on ssfhc.. should i try to craft a new one on a better base or isn't worth it?

Last edited by AnTiCkY on Aug 5, 2020, 2:49:46 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
omfgdudestfu wrote:

Is that the one you unveil from Leo items from syndicate? That one works just fine.

yeah i was talking about the veiled mod ! thanks a lot my friend !
I have too many build projects and not enough money to complete them all. Tons of crafts stored in horticrafting stations with nothing to use on because i can't get the right base or i'm stuck on certain step. At least i "completed" two items recently.

WIP crafting projects for min-maxed CA

Bow is "finished", i only need to get 24% quality from Hillock bench and i won't touch it for a very, very long time. What else is there to do you might think? Risky craft that is "Remove non-speed, add speed". 50% chance to remove multimod in exchange for attack speed. I'm not rich enough to do that any time soon.

Ring is easy to finish but i'll leave like that for now. I'm not in hurry to spend all my readd chaos to get T1 chaos just yet.

Quiver needs "add influenced mod" in order to proceed further which i don't have unfortunately. I "only" have 2 lucky augments instead and i'm not wasting it on influenced mod with only a single tier.

Amulet requires a lot of life adds / readds in order to hit #% life regen hunter mod... and then i still need to remove life and hit the flat life regen. It's possible to guarantee getting #% life regen with "Cannot roll Attack mods" and slamming life twice, but unfortunately each try costs me 3ex + crafts. I shouldn't have craft T1 life on it but block prefix instead to craft #% life regen first. Would've been cheaper.

Belt is in "Awakener's Orb waiting room", prices jumped ridiculously high right before i wanted to buy one...

Boots project requires a lot of investment so it's also waiting for it's turn. I crafted right enchantment by luck when i run uber lab a single time. Didn't expect it to happen.

I also have a project how to craft a bleed bow but i don't know if certain interaction works (likely doesn't). If it does then i can safely get the right base in the long run.

Lastly my wild project which is cold DoT Raider finally reached the point where i can finally try it out. So far it's... playable but not very good. I always try to playtest my ideas on absolute minimum requirement to make it work. In it's current state it's a promising idea. I'm almost 100% positive it's better to use Occultist like everyone else but who cares.

"
AnTiCkY wrote:
Spoiler
Got lucky to find this bow on ssfhc.. should i try to craft a new one on a better base or isn't worth it?

Good for starters but you'll replace it once you farm up Imperial Legacy and craft +3 on it. Will take you some time until you finally complete the whole set, so you can keep using it until then.

It's absolutely not worth using fuses on tho.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info