[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

I've crafted both of those weapons and having a really hard time determining which one is better for the build...

I blow through maps but am almost completely ineffective against bosses and any single target. Which one would you recommend using or if there are other crafts I should focus what would you recommend on changing on them?
"
hfboogie wrote:
Spoiler

I've crafted both of those weapons and having a really hard time determining which one is better for the build...

I blow through maps but am almost completely ineffective against bosses and any single target. Which one would you recommend using or if there are other crafts I should focus what would you recommend on changing on them?

You answered your own question in your reply. You want damage against bosses, so you take the one that deals more damage. It's that simple. You already have Dying Sun so extra arrows aren't that necessary.

As a reminder - i don't do gear checks which is what you're asking me for.

If you're having "problems" with single target then keep in mind that progression section exists to help people out. I know you didn't bother getting all suggested and cheap upgrades that i list there. You also play LL Ball Lightning miner who's one of the best boss killers to my knowledge. Not the first people had problems adjusting to a budget/tanky build after playing one of expensive meta builds.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I'm going for the 40 challenge.

I need to complete "Defeat a Possessed Unique Delirium Boss"
I try to use "Ending the Torment Prophecy"
but my aoe killed always the spirits.

How and which skill can I add for single target to kill a rare monster
in a t11 delirium map

thx for the help

"
N0cturnaI wrote:
Spoiler
I'm going for the 40 challenge.

I need to complete "Defeat a Possessed Unique Delirium Boss"
I try to use "Ending the Torment Prophecy"
but my aoe killed always the spirits.

How and which skill can I add for single target to kill a rare monster
in a t11 delirium map

thx for the help

I don't if it works but you can also try Possessed Foe prophecy or simply add torment scarab.

Run around map without killing mobs (keep up onslaught tho) and find Omniphobia/Kosis, then simply chase away one of the spirits to his location. Shouldn't be too difficult i think.
I tried it 5 times with scarabe and running around to find the boss. but the spirits always went in rare monsters :(
That's really unlucky i would say. In that case you can try using Essence Drain in weapon swap. Since it's a debuff and not degen ground it won't be able to kill the spirit when it comes out.
Essence Drain was the right call. First attempt after 20 seconds was successful.

big ty

great build

I've played him as fast mapper with more movement speed and big increased area of effect, and its still tanky as hell :)

i cant view build links, does any1 has same issue?

i couldnt use pathofbuilding as well sadly my country blocked pastebin, vpn didnt solve issues
Big Thanks for the indepth guide with crafting-section, which i often miss in other guides. I guess thats your only guide, giving the depth of it or are there others ?
Don't have any questions but just wanted to share my experience.

Harvest was my first ever league in PoE. I started with a lazy summoner build because I wanted something easy I could use to learn the game mechanics. After I had my fill there I decided I wanted something a bit more hands on so I tried out your CA build and cannot thank you enough for this amazing in depth guide. Little things like explaining not just what to pick, but why we pick them, is incredibly helpful for someone like me who is learning the game. That along with the crafting guides has not only given me a killer build that wipes out content but also knowledge that I might not have had otherwise. Thanks again for the great build Dankaw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info