[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Lupofin wrote:
What would be the price of such a bow, basta?

I don't know, sorry. Crafted it in Synthesis Flashback.
Last edited by basta1982 on Jan 3, 2020, 2:39:34 AM
What if any of the new Awakened Support Gems should I use? I have currency to get them but I don't want to get one that doesn't help CA do more Damage
After many many many alterations and regals I made this amulet. What do you think I should do to make it complete?
It’s t2 chaos over time but also has life therefore I don’t have to craft life onto it.
"
Cromi38 wrote:
After many many many alterations and regals I made this amulet. What do you think I should do to make it complete?
It’s t2 chaos over time but also has life therefore I don’t have to craft life onto it.

Just craft damage and you're golden, unless you need resistances...

Mine ain't better, it's without +to gems, I kinda wish I could get multi, life and +1 to all dex gems, but it's fine as it is now, so I imagine yours is better across the board, so just slap damage on it, and you're good

Last edited by Songweaver on Jan 3, 2020, 8:45:44 AM
"
zaroff85 wrote:
What if any of the new Awakened Support Gems should I use? I have currency to get them but I don't want to get one that doesn't help CA do more Damage
Pretty sure awakened void manipulation and vicious projectiles are straight upgrades to normal version, nothing flashy but like having lvl 25+ support gem.

Awakened swift affliction is more tricky because it shortens the duration much more than non awakened version so you run into bigger risk of the puddles expiring before you manage to refresh them if you memorized how often you have to normally refresh them.

I don't think other gems used have awakened versions and gems normally not used won't be competitive, for example awakened added chaos (estimated around 15% damage upgrade for +1 to chaos gems) won't beat even efficacy (24% upgrade + effect duration). Awakened increased area also caps at 14% more damage.

What I don't know is whether awakened curse on hit does bypass your normal curse limit? Would be cool if it did, allowing 2 curses without whispers of doom, but sounds too strong to be true. If anyone knows about I'd like to hear about it.
I put this character on the shelf and played most of the end game stuff with toxic rain mines. I've crafted a couple of good bows and will revisit this build soon.
got lucky and six linked my kintsugi, what will be the best choice in the frenzy setup for the sixth link? on fifth I used culling strike. Atm I have withering touch in it, is that a good idea? maybe blind support is helpful?
What do u guys and danka think? ty
-N0cturnal probably additional accuracy
@weppe1337 ty for the help

but I think in my case I don't need acc on frenzy.
Playing SC and decided for going blood rage for faster mapping.
Have a slow maraketh bow and need attack speed to feel comfortable.
I compensate the 4% life as damage taken with the 1.5% life reg during any flask effect craft on my belt.
"
Songweaver wrote:
"
Cromi38 wrote:

Just craft damage and you're golden, unless you need resistances...

Mine ain't better, it's without +to gems, I kinda wish I could get multi, life and +1 to all dex gems, but it's fine as it is now, so I imagine yours is better across the board, so just slap damage on it, and you're good

I was thinking about multi modding it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info