[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

Hello. I`m about to league start this build for SC. Is it MF viable?
"
DankawSL wrote:
I've completed some maps up to tier 4, which seems to be the current maximum. I have Desert as my only T2 to drop as many of them as possible, but doesn't seem to work so far. Drops might be region restricted on top of adjacent map mechanic. Desert can be obtained by vendoring 3x Jungle Valley (try multiple combinations).

I'm in maps too and so far I can't see a way to farm desert or dunes only. Got myself +2 4l thicket bow and it's doing alright so far. Could use some vaal cities for map drops, gonna try apex of sacrifice too for some map drops. Oh and 3 jungle valleys give orchard.
Last edited by grishak1 on Dec 14, 2019, 9:01:40 AM
"
datru3 wrote:
Hello. I`m about to league start this build for SC. Is it MF viable?

FAQ: How good is this build for magic finding?
A: Depends. It won't outperform specialized MF builds that run a single map in 1 minute. Caustic Arrows clear abilities are simply limited compared to other skills. However you can use few very effective pieces of MF gear in order to get bonus loot without any real drawbacks to the build itself, allowing you to safely run high tier content. The recommended MF gear:

2x Ventor's Gamble, IIQ Shaper Amulet, Divination Distillate
Max IIQ: 48%
Max IIR: 170%

I would bother with any other setup. MF flask requires lower mana regeneration in order to give you any benefits.

"
grishak1 wrote:
I'm in maps too and so far I can't see a way to farm desert or dunes only. Got myself +2 4l thicket bow and it's doing alright so far. Could use some vaal cities for map drops, gonna try apex of sacrifice too for some map drops. Oh and 3 jungle valleys give orchard.

I mentioned to try multiple combinations. Since few leagues using 3->1 recipe can give different results if you use another map. So 4 Jungle Valleys can result in 4 different maps, depending which ones you used.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Sry, but I dont get it:

In Configs u ticked that u use Frenzy-Charges, but where do u get those form?

Very Beginner friendly Build btw! Excellent League-Starter. :)
"
kasuma_alpha wrote:
Sry, but I dont get it:

Hi, we get our frenzy charges from using the ability "Frenzy". Try using Frenzy linked with curse on hit- despair- Greater multiple projectiles. Remember to use it every now and then to maintain the stacks.

That was quick. 19 hours in and i already got it. Old method of keeping single map to farm it up still works just fine. If you completed another T2 besides Desert or T3 besides Dunes, you're kinda screwed in SSF. I farmed only Desert.

Overall this league is quite lucky for me in general. I already have uber lab completed, took only 7 trials (1 duplicate).

Tomorrow i'll finally do the small update to bow/quiver. Can't delay it for too long.

"
kasuma_alpha wrote:
Spoiler
Sry, but I dont get it:

Frenzy skill as Mohos already mentioned. They're there mostly for config against bosses if you want to check it out. For normal map clear you can try keeping up the charges, but it's usually pointless since everything dies anyway.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Thanks for the great guide. I am playing through right now and I just hit 60 in act 8. Thank you!
"
DankawSL wrote:

That was quick. 19 hours in and i already got it. Old method of keeping single map to farm it up still works just fine. If you completed another T2 besides Desert or T3 besides Dunes, you're kinda screwed in SSF. I farmed only Desert.

Overall this league is quite lucky for me in general. I already have uber lab completed, took only 7 trials (1 duplicate).

Tomorrow i'll finally do the small update to bow/quiver. Can't delay it for too long.

Gratz. I screwed up with deserts and set up dunes but my rng is so bad this league. 80-90 maps done and seen only 2 trials. After 25 dunes only 4 imperial legacies. When I tested it in standard I was getting about 1 cards per 2 maps, right now it's way worse. At least got a Cherrubism 6s. Oh well, gotta keep farming :).
Last edited by grishak1 on Dec 15, 2019, 4:47:43 AM
Is imperial bow the best bow base we can use? If so this card is huge for us

Just got this bow.
Do i go for a better one or i just 6 link this one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info